Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

A. Perez

The fact there has been no official rumours make me think this could happen. We often have signings that come from nowhere. 

I'd take him as a squad option, he will certainly offer more than our current options outside of vardy. Don't want to know what we'd be paying though because no doubt it is ridiculously overpriced. 

2 minutes ago, bmouth_fox said:

Sometimes so is my left bollock 

Presumably your left bollock occasionally arrives late in the box?

• Haha 3

Guest SO1
7 minutes ago, MPH said:

i agree with you on all of this but prices seem to be getting more and more inflated!

Exactly. I was willing to go to 30mil. The more I think about what a perfect Vardy transition player he would be the more I'm willing to spend.

Don't think we've been linked with a single player as versatile as him.

6 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

The fact there has been no official rumours make me think this could happen. We often have signings that come from nowhere. 

I'd take him as a squad option, he will certainly offer more than our current options outside of vardy. Don't want to know what we'd be paying though because no doubt it is ridiculously overpriced. 

Could define what an "official rumour" is please?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest SO1
11 minutes ago, MPH said:

Ashley is a trusted member of this forum.

It doesn't matter. Anything to talk about except for Youri! Youri! Youri!.............Thanks Ashley:scarf:

5 minutes ago, bmouth_fox said:

He’s a real menace when he comes fast in your face, but he doesn’t do it consistently!

Not consistent you say?

67C042E8-4042-4204-8039-84B4732FB31D.jpeg.11b33e982204b6152f80d70e232edeca.jpeg

I think he's an underrated player and for the right price could be a very good addition. He's a very good finisher, good in the final third and proven in Premier League. I think he would make an immediate impact. 

But I do understand it that he's not a "blockbuster" signing like Tielemans.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Presumably your left bollock occasionally arrives late in the box?

Or pushed out wide to make space in the middle.

Will be a really good Fantasy Football option now he's been moved to midfield, and is my bogey player in Football Manager so I can finally stop facing him. These all feel like good reasons.