Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

A. Perez

Guest SO1
7 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Sometimes maybe, but on the whole i dont think so.. The ability to differentiate between need and greed is way better?

Greed can and does cause many problems and thankfully something that LCFC have not had to encounter. I think :P 

Jeez. You take a perfectly stupid comment(mine) and you start getting all serious on me.:)

Need = Perez and whoever else Brendan can improve to do the job.

Greed= Perez and Nicholas Pepe etc and whoever else Brendan can improve to do the job.

Any Questions? :twitch:

9 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

perez.thumb.jpg.6428a8414a8cc92e66df026e0a93c144.jpg

Rondon would make zero sense. He wont come to sit on the bench. Ayoze isnt that great but the versatility is useful. He got about as many goals and assists in a crap newcastle team than Albrighton Gray and Ghezzal could ever muster together.

Edited by lgfualol

1 minute ago, SO1 said:

Jeez. You take a perfectly stupid comment(mine) and you start getting all serious on me.:)

Need = Perez and whoever else Brendan can improve to do the job.

Greed= Perez and Nicholas Pepe etc and whoever else Brendan can improve to do the job.

Any Questions? :twitch:

Lol.. i have never been serious in any aspect of my life :P ... Ive had a 'few' and im just remarking on a few posts... 

I like you as a poster and if i have offended, i apologise ... :( 

Perez improved towards the end of last season when Rafa opened up a bit more and was more adventurous. Hopefully in a better footballing side he will get to show more, he definitely has ability.

Edited by RowlattsFox

Just now, Babylon said:

All hail the new ITK king.... literally just about the first out of nowhere transfer news for years.

Well done Ashley... but be warned, get something wrong after this and I shall hunt you down in the future.

Lol Babs 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wouldn't mind this, never struck me as an outstanding player but it can't be easy to stand out in a negative team where your job is basically to collect knock-downs from hoofs up to Rondon. Gets a few more goals in the team which can't hurt. I've always had him down as a second striker in the Okazaki mould rather than a winger, but if he can play both then great.

Always thought we'd get a left footed right winger but then again Rodgers said he likes one of his wide men cutting in and the other on his favoured foot which logically meant with Barnes being our main man, the right winger would be right footed.

Could see us also going for a number 8 who can also play wide too, such as Brais Mendes or Abdulkadir Omur.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Always thought we'd get a left footed right winger but then again Rodgers said he likes one of his wide men cutting in and the other on his favoured foot which logically meant with Barnes being our main man, the right winger would be right footed.

Could see us also going for a number 8 who can also play wide too, such as Brais Mendes or Abdulkadir Omur.

Wasnt we in for him last season?... Young Turk player?