Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

A. Perez

2 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Be disappointed if he's the main target but as a second addition I'd be delighted

Basically this.

Perez, Tielemans + a star winger is a ****ing brilliant window.

Tielemans + Perez isn't awful but it's not as exciting as it could have been. Given Newcastle will rinse us for him I'd rather we go to the continent.

• Like 2

Would be decent as a backup option for any of our forwards. Geordie mate of mine slagged him off all of last season until he came into form in the last 2 months of so.

He reckons he’s inconsistent but a hard worker with a half decent goal return.

Probably more reliable than Kelechi. Anything 15m or below and it’s not the worst signing in the world by any means

Just now, lgfualol said:

Where does he even play? In the maddison role?

Would be a decent signing if under 15m.

Anywhere in the front four to be honest, he's quite versatile. Pretty sure he's lined up at 9, 10 and as a winger against us alone over the last few seasons.

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Where does he even play? In the maddison role?

Would be a decent signing if under 15m.

Very versatile player because of his technical ability. Played about 50/50 as an attacking midfielder and right mid last season but I always saw him as a link up striker or second striker, whatever you want to call that role. 

Would definitely be worth it for the right price to cover multiple positions with a good Premier league player. 

Improved massively last season, but not certain I'd want him coming in as a guaranteed starter as he's too inconsistent for my liking. If we're genuinely looking at a top class attacking midfielder then I'm not sure he's the man for the job however he would be a decent option off the bench. 

Guest Mee-9

If we get him I'll be buzzing.

Always thought at a half decent club he'd be a 15+ a season player. 

Can play multiple positions and works hard, 25 years old, good goals/ assists return, ideal for us really. 

Between £20m - £30m likely however which is why I can’t see us signing a player from another prem team unless there’s some sort of release clause. We’d rather buy abroad for 1/5 that price.

This is kind of the ideal profile for us. Can be back up to vardy but also get in the side in other positons and in different systems. Still would want a deluxe wide man (+ Youri obvs) in an ideal world but like the ideal of this signing provided it’s not too expensive. 

• Like 3

Too hot and cold for me and is now 25 and hasn't really been much more than an average PL player up to now,

I'd much rather the club take a chance on some 21 yo who has done really well in a foreign league over the last year or two. Last season we were linked with Pepe and he now looks like going for £80m to a top club. I'd rather us take our chances elsewhere. I want us to sign a wide forward who instantly becomes our best winger and has a Tielemans type impact on the team. 

3 minutes ago, Max Power said:

This is kind of the ideal profile for us. Can be back up to vardy but also get in the side in other positons and in different systems. Still would want a deluxe wide man (+ Youri obvs) in an ideal world but like the ideal of this signing provided it’s not too expensive. 

Nail on the head here! Can play RW but also means no need to splash out on a vardy replacement until he's decided he's only a bench player himself!