Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Weird personal message

Just got this to my foxestalk inbox....

Hello,

you got a nice profile and i really like your profile and i feel it would be nice to get to know you more better.

Here is my email address: ([email protected])
I have something very important to discuss with you privately.

hope to hear from you soon.

Susan & Desmond Williams

Received an email from the 'couple' before a while ago.

After receiving the email and googling them, they appear to be from Sierra Leone and have done similar scams on a lot of people..

30 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Swingers :unsure:

I got this earlier too. ? 

I was going to reply, saying how nice it was that somebody had noticed my profile and how special they made me feel but they got deleted.

I liked a post on FB taking the piss out of Arsenal and a for the next few days I was getting messages from some random in India like 'I see you are a fan of our Gunners to. let's be friends' 'Who's your favourite player EVER?' (probably an attempt to get the answer to my security question) and then saying he can't get to his PC to watch the next match and asking me if I'd text him updates to a dodgy 5 digit telephone number. I thought it was hilarious how bad an attempt it was.

If anyone's wondering, my favourite Arsenal player ever and the answer to all my security questions is 'Pascal Cygan'.

Edited by Danizen
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Danizen said:

I liked a post on FB taking the piss out of Arsenal and a for the next few days I was getting messages from some random in India like 'I see you are a fan of our Gunners to. let's be friends' 'Who's your favourite player EVER?' (probably an attempt to get the answer to my security question) and then saying he can't get to his PC to watch the next match and asking me if I'd text him updates to a dodgy 5 digit telephone number. I thought it was hilarious how bad an attempt it was.

If anyone's wondering, my favourite Arsenal player ever and the answer to all my security questions is 'Pascal Cygan'.

:mad:1516970236_Screenshot2019-07-06at12_03_29.thumb.png.74a159e9590cf573d5f0ae2a4e1347c0.png

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Hello,

you got a nice profile and i really like your profile and i feel it would be nice to get to know you more better.

Susan & Desmond Williams

Desmond & Susan Williams is an anagram of Anus mods mail us swindles.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, filbertway said:

A three way by the looks of it

Glad they didn’t send it to me, with another bloke, nah!!!

On 06/07/2019 at 09:49, The whole world smiles said:

Hello,

Susan & Desmond Williams

i swear to god the susan isnt me :S 

Btw, what did you reply? :P 

17 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

They seem like a lovely couple dead innocent. I'm going to their house in charnwood on Saturday night for dinner. Susan keeps talking about a spit roast which is fine by me I love roast pork!

Hahahahahaha x