Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

YOURI TIELEMANS SIGNS!

Guest bss9401

Might I get 5000-1 on Leicester City raising 1 billion pounds from transfer fees over the next five years :whistle:

If we sign him, we'll ruin him and he'll move on after 2 or 3 mediocre seasons.

In my dreams though we'll sign him and he'll have a massive impact and go on to be a Belgium starting CM

My post from the original Tielemans thread. As Gabrielle once said, dreams can come true.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

Guest bss9401
10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Well done @UpTheLeagueFox. Can't wait for him to still hold a grudge against Leicester when Celtic still have to play in the arse end of Scotland for years to come.

I'll have you know that bottom half SPL teams have very respectable average league attendances of 5000-ish (or less).  

I think this is brilliant news for all concerned. I think he will really progress here. I'm quite certain we'll only have him a couple of years or so if we don't make Europe regularly, but who knows, with this kind of player maybe we will.

Just now, Rusko187 said:

My good sir, I believe your chosen font is aggravating the other forum users.

Please could you adjust accordingly.

God Bless, Rusko

Thank you for your concern on this matter. 

but i believe i do not give a c**p 

sincerely, sham

• Haha 2

How mad is it that Man U have got that overgrown man child Lingard wandering about the place singing songs about beans and we’ve got the absolute boys in Maddison, Chilwell and now Tielemans (who are genuinely still kids pretty much, Lingard is ****ing 27!!!) wise beyond their years and ready to tear the premier league a new ring-piece. 

We’re ****ing Leicester City for **** sake?! What an absolute era we’re about to have here lads....watch it, drink it in! 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 3