Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

YOURI TIELEMANS SIGNS!

2 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Currently away in Ibiza and heard a viscous rumour Yari had sighed. ****ing result . **** you doom merchants and complete bum holes 

Yari is still at Anderlecht. Maybe in a few years.

I apologize for the stupid typo-joke, but i couldn't resist.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Currently away in Ibiza and heard a viscous rumour Yari had sighed. ****ing result . **** you doom merchants and complete bum holes 

18 minutes ago, Lizhang said:

Yari is still at Anderlecht. Maybe in a few years.

I apologize for the stupid typo-joke, but i couldn't resist.

Dont be so viscous!

• Haha 2

One of the best young players in Europe and at 40m (maybe less if we recoup on Adrien Silva) it's an absolute steal in today's market.

We are now putting together a squad which imo should be aiming to break the top 6 next season. 

Exciting times to be a Leicester fan.

It's the news we've all been waiting for. I'm absolutely delighted, we've now got a brilliantly balanced and talented midfield.

Never in doubt we'd be signing him by the way - he fell in love with the club during his loan and vice versa.

We'll be selling him for 100 million in 2 years time but you know what, lets enjoy him while he's here.

Exciting times for the football club.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, mikey54 said:

Does anybody know who recognised Youri as a potential signing despite the fact he’d been branded as a flop at Monaco? Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere

From what I recall, the bad times at Monaco were a product of many different elements. Surely it was a confidence issue for most part, and Monaco were caught in a rut last season, playing badly, incoherently, bad vibes at the club, a bit of a journeyman atmosphere, stupid mistakes on the pitch, managerial issues and a vastly bloated squad.

Not the best environment to perform well on a regular basis.

1 hour ago, mikey54 said:

Does anybody know who recognised Youri as a potential signing despite the fact he’d been branded as a flop at Monaco? Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere

I asked Rob Tanner this in one of his Q&As, he didn't know. Could even have been someone from Monaco eyeing Silva who instigated the swap.

7 hours ago, baldeagle said:

Roughly translated:

I'm at home and I've just had 4 cans of strongbow dark fruit and I'm a bit of a lightweight. I can't spell Youri as it's just too difficult but I'm happy we've signed him. **** you everyone that waited for an official announcement before you started to have a tug

• Haha 3