Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

Apologies to anyone that follows me on twitter but I’m in Budapest so went to Ferencvaros V Dinamo Zagreb last night. I’m not sure how the first leg was 1-1 but Zagreb comfortably won 0-4 last night.

Right up there with the best atmosphere I have experienced, the Dinamo fans didn’t shut up for the whole match and the home fans weren’t much different. Great experience.

• Like 3

Age old whine is this, buy how and why the hell must Ajax have to play all these qualifying rounds?

It's not just an arbitrary thing that they did well last year so could /should earn a pass....but surely upon surely winning the Dutch league trumps finishing third or fourth in the PL (yep, I know the answer is money and packing the CL with big club brands...but even so, pfffff)

• 3 weeks later...

Fati starting again for Barca is 16. Can't imagine being 16, playing for Barca in Germany against Dortmund in Champions League.

Hate to think what I was doing at the same age. Probably driving around in my mom's car with my buddies, listening to Metallica with smoke pouring out the windows!

Edited by spacemunky

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Erling Braut Haaland.

Son of Alf-Inge Haaland.

Just got his 4th hat-trick of the season. Only 19. First Champions League game tonight. 

17 goals, including the 3 tonight, already this season.

Wow..

Red Bull Salzburg* are on fire, 5-1 up half-time.

*It's a shame a big corporation has branded itself onto a football club, like with Leipzig.

It's them, alongside obviously some betting companies, that are putting some strain on the sport.