Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Champions League 2019-20

I can’t be the only person to think Neymar isn’t even that special? You hear talk about him like he’s another Messi/Ronaldo level player, but he never shows up does he? Not when it really matters? 

Plus he’s a diving wimp.

(watch him get 3 and flatten Bayern now 😂)

12 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I can’t be the only person to think Neymar isn’t even that special? You hear talk about him like he’s another Messi/Ronaldo level player, but he never shows up does he? Not when it really matters? 

Plus he’s a diving wimp.

(watch him get 3 and flatten Bayern now 😂)

I agree. Regardless of turning up or not, don't see what's so special about him??

Actually will also add Mbappe to that list. Run the flanks,cut into your right, do nothing, rinse and repeat. And Di Maria is gash and always has been. No idea how PSG made the final.

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

Thought Di Maria outshone the pair of them. But this has absolutely solidified PSG's reputation as big fish in a small pond, playing an unfair game.

They've been shown up against the big boys.

Thats a bit unfair on PSG. They had plenty of chances to win tonight but simply didnt take them, and their elite level game winners had off nights, it happens.

Tuchel has got the front 3 working hard and they dont have that soft underbelly like before. 

Edited by martyn

7 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Going on the evidence of tonight not sure why that's so 'mental'. There's a strong case that both are horrendously overrated.

Oh, just one game? You or the other guy said 'they never turn up'. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Oh, just one game? You or the other guy said 'they never turn up'. 

They clearly do turn up or wouldn't be playing at a top club and talismans for their national teams but I don't get why they are rated as top top players! Especially with Neymar. Mbappe you can see he has pace and direct although he's pretty one dimensional and not effective when the game conditions donty suit him in my opinion. Give me Thiago Alcantara or Leon Goretzka any day of the week.