Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dennis Praet

I don't know if anyone else does this on Football Manager but when I make a marquee foreign signing I'd always ask him who he'd recommend and sign them (even if I rated them or not) to be pals and knock their morale through the roof. 

Always ended haunting me in the long run because when things went sour I'd be having him knock on my door asking why I was treating their mate so badly by letting them rot in the reserves. 

Surely Brendan isn't trying this in real life? 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

I don't know if anyone else does this on Football Manager but when I make a marquee foreign signing I'd always ask him who he'd recommend and sign them (even if I rated them or not) to be pals and knock their morale through the roof. 

Always ended haunting me in the long run because when things went sour I'd be having him knock on my door asking why I was treating their mate so badly by letting them rot in the reserves. 

Surely Brendan isn't trying this in real life? 

Straight into the U18s, no game time again during the contract, lightest possible training.

Ruin their entire career.

Yes, I'm petty.

• Haha 2

Two goals and three assists last season. A better tackler than Maddison. Interceptions as good as Perez. Would be one of our better passers of the ball. We pay 20 million for him to sit on the bench in case Maddison or Tielemans gets a knock. This is pretty much the end for King and James in the first team.

Just now, Foxxed said:

Two goals and three assists last season. A better tackler than Maddison. Interceptions as good as Perez. Would be one of our better passers of the ball. We pay 20 million for him to sit on the bench in case Maddison or Tielemans gets a knock. This is pretty much the end for King and James in the first team.

The end for King should have been three years ago

• Like 1

Guest Cujek
27 minutes ago, 49er said:

The end for King should have been three years ago

FFS give it a rest.

King has not weakened us in anyway what so ever, bringing him up in ever transfer thread is sad and a bit weird.

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Panic on the street of Filbert 
Panic on the street of Belvoir drive
I wonder to myself 
Could life ever be sane again? 

Sweet! We have gazumped Bayern and are getting Leroy?? Right??

Edited by Dahnsouff

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Panic on the street of Filbert 
Panic on the street of Belvoir drive
I wonder to myself 
Could life ever be sane again? 

I’m not in a panic as I think we have other areas more important to strengthen, but maybe the club will wait to let the dust settle until January 

4 minutes ago, rachhere said:

That coming from Sky Sports who yesterday reported that we were 'losing' Danny Simpson vs highly respected Belgium journalist who seems to think it's happening... 

Actually he has said this...

Praet not in the Sampdoria squad for a friendly

#Spezia - #Sampdoria , Dennis #Praet out of the list of the summoned for the friendly tonight: future in the Premier ever closer for the Belgian, #Leicester which can close in the next few hours for a figure of around 20 million euros