Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dennis Praet

7 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Hmmm... Choosing to view this as last minute talk coming from the agent/club to push things along. 

I wonder if Samps are playing us at our own game for an extra 5 million. 

But between a done deal, a loan to buy and different asking prices... I'm just glad we've still got some deals on going, cause closing the Maguire thread just ended all transfer hype for a bit. Hipefully no last minute Silva type crap toom 

10 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Reputable sources saying he's coming permanently, on loan and not at all lol

Dorsett is ITK:ph34r: - according to himself.

5 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Given such a signing will require International clearance from FIFA, I sincerely hope the Congernator has passed all of his UEFA Fax Machine Operator Badges.

Why would it? He's European. 

I'm sure Dorset will be stationed outside of Belvoir drive on Thursday with a cuppa' soup and a Twix being fed some crap from Jim White and his Team "JAMES MADDISON HAS LEFT TRAINING EARLY, THIS MUST MEAN HE IS SET TO JOIN MAN UNITED FOR MANY MANY POUND NOTES".....

11 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Given such a signing will require International clearance from FIFA, I sincerely hope the Congernator has passed all of his UEFA Fax Machine Operator Badges.

Not needed.

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I'm sure Dorset will be stationed outside of Belvoir drive on Thursday with a cuppa' soup and a Twix being fed some crap from Jim White and his Team "JAMES MADDISON HAS LEFT TRAINING EARLY, THIS MUST MEAN HE IS SET TO JOIN MAN UNITED FOR MANY MANY POUND NOTES".....

Didn't we have that bird with the square face and annoying voice covering us in the last couple of windows? 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Obviously Maguire getting his own back by leaving him with a dose of the sh*ts before he left.:giggle:

2 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Where were you last year when we signed (sorry did not sign) Silva????

As far as I was aware it was just negotiations taking too long to put through a fax machine. Nothing about international clearance. 

2 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

As far as I was aware it was just negotiations taking too long to put through a fax machine. Nothing about international clearance. 

I am sure it was an issue with international clearance. The sale went through ok, but we didn't get the paperwork in on time for his international registration. So if we had been buying a UK-based player there would never have been an issue. Anyhow... Praet!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1