Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ex Players - They used to play for us

'I Grew Up There' - Liam Moore's Leicester Roots

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3866601/i-grew-up-there--liam-moores-leicester-roots/featured?lang=en

Debuting without his own boots, earning top-flight promotion with a champagne-filled party and watching Leicester City complete an unthinkable Premier League title triumph, it was some ride for Liam Moore at his hometown club.

Taking a seat up in the corner of the West Stand at King Power Stadium, in the city he has called home for a large majority of his career, Moore reminisces on his first and only Leicester goal.

• Like 1

Soyuncu off to Fenerbache then!  He couldn't cut the mustard at Atletico, with one of the most defensive-minded coaches in world football.   For some on here, he could do no wrong, he was the second coming of Christ on more than one occasion, but Simione must have spotted some blatant flaws in his game.

• Like 1

On 27/01/2024 at 23:00, OntarioFox said:

Lookman bags twice to take Nigeria to the quarter finals of AFCON.

Every time he does something of note it makes all my bitterness towards Rodgers resurface. At the time he was signed I was travelling across Canada by train and happened to share the car with a Charlton fan, who couldn't speak highly enough of him and thought that we were going to take him to new heights in the aftermath of our recent cup win. About the only thing I remember from a piss-up during a layover in Edmonton was talking about his future and being told - "look after him, he's world class".

Really happy for him and how his career has gone since his time with us. It's a shame he joined us post-FA Cup in a team where he was never given an inch of freedom to play as he's capable. It's such a shame that by that point the high-water mark was already over and our terminal decline and scandalous man management failures were in full swing. To think we could have had him for £14 million is scandalous.

Rodgers picked  ward again and again .. who cost us 11 points.  yet he found it very easy to drop lookman, nacho  and pappy

Edited by foxinsocks
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Le Renard said:

Soyuncu off to Fenerbache then!  He couldn't cut the mustard at Atletico, with one of the most defensive-minded coaches in world football.   For some on here, he could do no wrong, he was the second coming of Christ on more than one occasion, but Simione must have spotted some blatant flaws in his game.

Waiting to hear from the people that claimed he must be so good because Simeone wanted him.

He really wasn't as good as people like to pretend.

• Like 3