Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Free LCFC Caps For Supporters Travelling To Chelsea!

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Look nice! Will still get people kicking off because it has a bit of pink on it though

personally its more the "mesh trucker cap" that annoyed me. Just because Dele Alli and Ben Chillwell wear them it does not make them cool. I think the club are a bit out of touch here.

5 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

I’m at the game and predictably most of these have already been pinched :cry:. It’s supposed to be one per fan not take home 5!

Just ridiculous. I didn't like the idea originally but taking other people's is just cvntish behaviour.

Well the LCFC marketing department has had our pants down there.

There was certainly plenty wearing them and absolutely none left behind in the upper tier.

As a few above have mentioned tho. There also seemed to be a distinct lack of them on seats by the time we arrived in ours.

5 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Well the LCFC marketing department has had our pants down there.

There was certainly plenty wearing them and absolutely none left behind in the upper tier.

As a few above have mentioned tho. There also seemed to be a distinct lack of them on seats by the time we arrived in ours.

Reminiscent of the shirts at Cardiff, we have some truly horrible people in our fanbase.