Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Stadium Expansion...?

4 minutes ago, sdb said:

Not really the style I hoped for. Looks a bit at odds with the rest of the ground. No doubt it'll look spectacular though, and it's very exciting times.

Hopefully if things progress for us at the rate they are, the other stands could be renovated and a facade could be put up to mirror the new stand.

28 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

Also from the blurred writing I can make out a separate club retail store, hotel, accommodation and multi storey car park. 

Click on the picture it’s all a lot clearer 

I hope the new wrap around is blue or white with the ability to light up at night, like le harves stadium or the alianz arena, would look so much better than the bland breeze block, concrete exterior we currently have.

It looks like the vichai memorial garden has been slightly redesigned, not sure if that square behind is the indoor arena?

Also don't like the idea of a multi storey car park, would look better if they move some parking under ground!

17 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

Pretty sure this is an electrical drawing by these guys who have worked on a lot of stadiums.

https://me-engineers.com/

Also, that bit on the right is a multi-storey car park with an energy centre.

Makes sense with the drawing title including MEE and references to Gas and meters 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

10 hours ago, sdb said:

Can someone post the document so it can all be read please?! 🤓 

All the writing in the boxes is, is pointing the gas supplies. 

2 minutes ago, kenny said:

The black box are the disabled parking bays in a longer row of parking off the service road. The blue dashed line is the gas line.

although I can't make out all of the text, it looks like all off the text in yellow boxes refers to the gas supply, gas meters, PE pipe etc.