Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Caglar Soyuncu emerges as new cult hero at Leicester City

1 hour ago, Redbeard said:

I've watch Juve game and Merih Demiral was impressive. I wish Leicester sign him. It would perfect. THE TURKISH WALL! =) 

Btw guys I am a newbie here and my English not so good, I hope you guys forgive me. 

Any friend of Caglars is a friend of mine.

Welcome !!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Redbeard said:

I've watch Juve game and Merih Demiral was impressive. I wish Leicester sign him. It would perfect. THE TURKISH WALL! =) 

Btw guys I am a newbie here and my English not so good, I hope you guys forgive me. 

Soooooo ...  how do we pronounce his name ?? ...    

(First in !! ...   :))

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Soooooo ...  how do we pronounce his name ?? ...    

(First in !! ...   :))

I have already posted it. In my opinion Chaalaa is best one. Charlar is close but not that close. 

On the other hand Merih is easiest than Çağlar for English peoples. =) 

• Thanks 1

On 11/12/2019 at 17:32, JoJo said:

His value according to transermarkt went up from 20m to 40m which is insane for 4/5 months. I wonder how much he will be worth at the end if this year image.png.df2e5b1bb5a47a657b17781c0ec6157c.png

Transfermarket  in my experience can be doubled in the PL. So he's currently £80. But who cares? 

On 11/12/2019 at 19:24, MPH said:

My name is Matthew and there is a Mexican guy at work who calls me Mateo. i didn’t realize i was supposed to be offended! thank you!!!

Does he say it in a piss-taking comedy way, or slip into a borderline racist accent at the crucial moment?

If not you are probably just being a reactionary bell-end. :thumbup:

• Like 1

On 11/12/2019 at 22:59, Redbeard said:

Welcome to the forum. One tip, just try and scroll down when DavieG starts banging on about local clubs for local people.

We don't really do other languages round here because we think the sun shines out of our gammon-y arses, so you are a language god compared to most of us. :thumbup:

• Like 1

On 11/12/2019 at 23:45, Redbeard said:

Thank you very much, mate. I am trying to improve myself. 

Welcome. If you really want to integrate with the Lestah folk, instead of using 'mate', try m'duck  (pronounced miduck) instead. Means the same - honestly - but is local to Leicester.

• Like 1