Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Caglar Soyuncu emerges as new cult hero at Leicester City

Guest Mee-9
2 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Benalouane with a Cruyff turn lol don't agree but made me chuckle

Anyone remember Benalouane and his beastly 2 footer in that pre-season friendly when he got immediately subbed? lol

Have to say the comparisons between the two are ridiculous haha.

He’s let himself and the team down tonight but I doubt there’s anyone more annoyed about it than him. He’s hot headed and he cares, not the best combo when you’re a defender but Steve Walsh was like that and he was a legend. I‘m a Cags fangirl but I hope he’s had his ass fined, although I guess sitting on that coach for 3 odd hours with the others would be punishment enough. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

The goal and sending off could have been avoided if he'd have gone to cut off Solanke's route to goal. Where the hell was he backing off to?

What on earth was he doing???? 
he’s not been good for a few weeks now. Looks to have lost all confidence.

14 minutes ago, shailen said:

I like the passion from him but he can't express himself in that manner. Instead he should be having a go at his team mates for conceding two like goals like that in less then 2 mins. 

The second was his fault ..... maybe that was his way of having a go at himself ! 

Clearly seething like the rest of us from the Schmeichal blunder and a weak second. Saw the red mist and nibbled at Wilsons pure gamesmanship with the cheeky shove (which was a booking in itsself). Him and Evans have been simply superb this season for me, he will be a huge miss as we dont have anyone to fill their shoes anywhere near their level.

• Like 4