Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Caglar Soyuncu emerges as new cult hero at Leicester City

I’ve had it with him. He’s so lazy in what he does. When he lost the ball in the air, then rather than tackle or jockey Johnson, he just fell into him. 

The arrogance that any club who can pay better than Leicester City are going to sign  him is unreal. He will end up at one of the Turkish big three and begin to fade away

Needs a long period on the sidelines. He's a ticking time bomb at the moment - what the hell has happened to him. He looked like such a talent when he first came I to the team after Maguire left.

The last relatively secure partnership we have fielded at CB was Amartey and Ndidi. That says it all really....

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Kierzz said:

Needs a long period on the sidelines. He's a ticking time bomb at the moment - what the hell has happened to him. He looked like such a talent when he first came I to the team after Maguire left.

The last relatively secure partnership we have fielded at CB was Amartey and Ndidi. That says it all really....

By "relatively secure" do you mean because we only concede 2 rather than the customary 3?

• Haha 1

Did wonder if he was one of the player's Brendan was referring to post match with  "Too many players think they are top players but are a long way off" - most people here have already said it but I have absolutely no clue what happened to the Cags of 19/20. I'd say in 19/20 he was easily one of the best CB's in the league barring that Bournemouth game yet here we are two years on with a player who's an accident waiting to happen every game, putting in calamitous performances whilst wanting a move to a big European club...     

Is it the coaching? I'm struggling to see that even if Brendan was moved on that Cags would be able to go back his peak. Fingers crossed we can get a bit of form out of him before the end of the season and get a decent fee from someone.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, peterborofox said:

Looks like he wants out, get rid.

He's been poor all season, absolutely dog shit. 

He gives the ball away far too often, then does stupid rash fouls. Fofana and Evans are by far our strongest defenders 

He's been poor for Turkey too lately

Been saying it for a while he is a dreadful player. You cant build solid foundations having a calamitous bombscare of a defender like him. Been here 4 years now but still consistently makes the same rash decisions and has zero leadership skills even though he is an experienced player. The sooner he is gone the better

Edited by South Shire Fox

7 minutes ago, Fox1980 said:

Basically we will be looking to bring in new CBs with a different type of profile to what we currently have. He was answering a question on dealing with corners 

Tarkowski a good foil for Fofana?

Cags has been the same for 2 seasons now, his demeanor screams low confidence and if it isn't coming back we can't carry on. Shame because he's a talent and a good lad, wonder what's gone wrong

1 minute ago, Kierzz said:

The defence looks so much more stable when he's not playing. Shouldn't start another game this season - would play Justin or even Choudhury over him at CB.

Will be off in the summer along with Youri and we should spend big on Tarkowski

Tarkowski will be free in the summer.

im really not fussed about seeing Cags start another game for us this season, although it would presumably make his value plummet.