Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Caglar Soyuncu emerges as new cult hero at Leicester City

51 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The way he kept putting Thomas under severe pressure was totally and utterly maddening 

that was as much on Youri and KDH not taking responsibility in midfield on the ball, Youri especially was in full Drinkwater/Wellens mode of fire the ball right back at the player that just passed to you for no reason

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Or some could have stopped the cross or won the header.

Its a team game, lot of opportunities to prevent the goal. 

You're right, we should have stopped the cross and then challenged for the header more. So fingerss to be pointed across the backline 

Pointing out he could have removed all of that by hoofing the ball up instead of to Thomas who was under press. 

• Like 1

I've been his fan since the early days and it saddens me to say he's been a liability for months (I had said it once or twice previously in this thread so nothing really new here).

I think those saying his mentality is all wrong are bang on the money. From someone who was cooler than a fridge into a ticking bomb. We've seen it too often, how hard he tries to take the responsiblity, then makes the mistake, then inevitably implodes. 

Maybe I'm unrepentant optimist or just bonkers, but I believe there's still a good player there somewhere...  BUT SOMEONE HAS TO SORT THIS LAD'S HEAD OUT, PRONTO.

His case screams for a mental/ personal coach/psychotherapist. Some mental weightlifting there to be done, so he could become the steady, cool headed defender he was in his first season. Mistakes will inevitably happen, football is a game of errors after all, it's the way how you deal with them that makes the difference between a man and a grown up child.

As a matter of fact some of our other players could use some fuchsing mental coaching as well, but that's for a different thread :P

Edited by Chester Dontlie

I reckon he had a decent game...

he s not had a Top season,Nor poor just average...

We lose a goal, We must always find 2-3 scapegoats...

Thats what is pathetic..

Why Not crucify the midfield for consistently letting the oppo get into consistent comfortable dangerous positions..

The bline was Sold out,against Spurs & Today against Brighton..Thomas forded no support, from either Barnes or later,

after Barnes substitution..

21 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I reckon he had a decent game...

he s not had a Top season,Nor poor just average...

We lose a goal, We must always find 2-3 scapegoats...

Thats what is pathetic..

Why Not crucify the midfield for consistently letting the oppo get into consistent comfortable dangerous positions..

The bline was Sold out,against Spurs & Today against Brighton..Thomas forded no support, from either Barnes or later,

after Barnes substitution..

Average?he has been absolute rubbish, would be gone if Evans and fofana were fit

5 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Average?he has been absolute rubbish, would be gone if Evans and fofana were fit

I Love Mature debate, and the scapegoat shredding of our own players...

And I would rather have Soyu ,more than Evans, who in these 2 seasons have dropped some clangers...

10 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

why does he sometimes blast the ball to a player rather than just passing it like a normal person? noticed he did it again today

Yes, noticed this a couple of times. Absolutely no need to do it.

• 2 weeks later...