Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

On This Day Thread - On Going

312880359_10160703799797769_172842886411

Leicester City Football Club 

today! We played our first-ever match #OnThisDay in 1884

We took on Syston Fosse and earned a 5-0 friendly victory at Fosse Road, with Arthur West, Hilton Johnson and Sam Dingley the scorers

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

2010 :)

The Day Everything Changed | RedCircle

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11712/6536482/mandaric-leaves-leicester

Milan Mandaric has formally stood down as chairman of Leicester City ahead of his buy-out of Sheff Wed.

Serb set for Sheffield Wednesday role

Milan Mandaric has formally stood down as chairman of Leicester City ahead of his buy-out of Sheffield Wednesday. The former Portsmouth owner, who sold his controlling stake in Leicester earlier this year, was still chairman of the Foxes. But he has now sealed a deal to take over Sheffield Wednesday and, as such, he has relinquished his role with Leicester. "Leicester City will always be in my heart. This club is Premier League in everything but name,"

Edited by ozleicester

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, PAULCFC said:

13 years ago yesterday two players came on for their debuts for us at Loftus Rd at half time i think.....we were 3.0 down!And i didn't even know that we had signed them!

Try 15 years ago 

https://www.11v11.com/matches/queens-park-rangers-v-leicester-city-01-january-2008-279890/

Who were the two you were thinking of?

40 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

Try 15 years ago 

https://www.11v11.com/matches/queens-park-rangers-v-leicester-city-01-january-2008-279890/

Who were the two you were thinking of?

Super Stevie Howard and Barrie Hayles......my mind must be going!Remember Hume putting a great free kick in though!

Edited by PAULCFC

• 1 month later...
59 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

6 years ago in Sevilla  - brilliant trip for those who didn’t get beaten by the plod 

which means this thread will be revisited tomorrow …..

Fabulous trip, we were lucky enough to do 4 nights so saw quite a bit of a lovely city, sadly despite every effort I failed to get a ticket but watched it in a little bar in the backstreet mainly full of locals who were great.