Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

On This Day Thread - On Going

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/04/2023 at 10:59, Costock_Fox said:

One of my absolute favourites. I remember leaving the ground completely shell shocked 

Still one of my favourite away days that, even with everything we achieved since. I was right next to the WBA fans and remember them chanting about us going down with Villa.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I think today is six years since we drew with athleti at home 

it’s also 2 years to the day since we beat Southampton at Wembley in the semi - was a strange old atmosphere 

B227FBD9-4FD8-4187-B107-6B7C1C8B5D62.thumb.jpeg.19e07bef63ab5149914193cc61dc0084.jpeg

Always found it staggering when looking back that we beat Swansea at home in a huge great escape game and then 2 years later on the same day play Atletico. Them couple of years really were mental weren’t they. 

1 hour ago, goody2028 said:

Always found it staggering when looking back that we beat Swansea at home in a huge great escape game and then 2 years later on the same day play Atletico. Them couple of years really were mental weren’t they. 

Absolutely nuts mate …… and if I told you on the day we lost to athleti that on the same day four years down the line we’d be in an fa cup semi at Wembley in front of a few thousand fans because of a pandemic, the Swansea and athleti stuff would seem meh! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Speaks volumes that this post remembering confirmation of our greatest ever achievement has only had 1 like.

The euphoria of that night just 7 years ago now replaced by thread after thread  of anxiety and worry about Premiership survival 

We really are in a sad place this year but I’m confident/hopeful we will be alright come end of May 

5 minutes ago, Hollism said:

Isn’t it 10 years ago today since the 3-2 at Forest away to make the playoffs? I’m sure I remember that being on Star Wars day lol

51 04.05.2013 6 W 3 - 2 Nottingham Forest (A) Championship

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/history/browse/?season=2012

On 05/05/2023 at 22:45, SystonFox said:

50 sheets for a shit shirt? Wow

That would look better than these on a shirt.