Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Man Utd Away Match thread

Just now, fuchsntf said:

I would be subbing Gray,anyway....but Choudry movement is what have gav e is our better periods....

too many posters have an all or nothing mentallity,believing  their way or nothing..!!     Create s a boring and Dark  match-thread..!!!

I wouldn't say it's my way or no way but I'd rather have Ndidi playing in front of the back 4 than choudary at present when fit. One of them has to make way for a winger too unfortunately. So my choice would be Hamza hence why i said please and didn't demand it. Manners dont cost a thing Fuchsy 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sdb said:

Gutted so far, we've shown them far too much respect and they look so average. No pogba, shaw, martial...this is far from their best XI yet we've set up as if they're all playing. Their entire midfield is slower than Wes ffs. 

Also, we've still not learnt how to play without 2 wingers, and we look lost in possession as a result. 

Knew Soyuncu would drop a clanger soon. Hopefully that's it now and he can go back to being a beast. 

Fingers crossed for a better 45...

Was It a clanger?  Just seen it again and looked very soft to me.

Edited by mozartfox