Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Man Utd Away Match thread

Just now, Legend_in_blue said:

Problem with Gray is he gets into the positions and then delivers no end product time and time again.

I honestly think he tries too hard to look the part - but he's got nothing to back it up with. Sometimes I can see what he's trying to do, he's trying to be like CR7 or something,the way he stands over freekicks, stepovers, twists, croyf turns. But just.... no.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I'm just so so so disappointed with the defeatist team we've put out. Really should have put an attacking team out. 

I understand the concept of attack being the best form of defence. But I think proposing it as a fix today would ignore the sheer effort man u have put in at the start of this game. Completely different to their previous game. They're looking a bit goosed now because of it.

5 minutes ago, Mark said:

Rodgers stubbornness with this formation is winding me up now, there was nothing to be afraid of here unlike at Chelsea in Lampards first home game

It’s cost us 4 points this season already, potentially 7 if we don’t make some early subs! 

2 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

But Choudry,is playing well, Gray is starting to warm into the game...

Unfortunately one of him and ndidi have to make way so we can create and play in the best shape we have and of the two, it has to be him. Choudarys doing ok but nothing more. 

Gray just doesn't seem to learn, it's all about him and he isnt good enough to be playing that way. We need albrighton and barnes to give us a chance. This formation means you can write the first 45 minutes off.