Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Man Utd Away Match thread

Entirely predictable. Really frustrating team choice. We get stuck for options in the final third all the time - just as we have every time we play two CDMs.

Really shocked Brendan persists with this. Man Utd are have shown they're nothing special in this half and we're playing into their hands.

4141 please Brendan 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think because we've only lost once with it to a Kompany wonder strike he feels vindicated but I'm almost certain if we'd gone 4-1-4-1 today and both games against Chelsea we would have got all 3 points on those occasions.

How many have we scored though before he's seen sense and changed it up second half

• Like 2

according to stats we are the better team... just... we have to go at them in the second half. we can deffo get a result. dont deserve to be behind in my opinion atkinson is a d**c 

plus we need to go more attacking no need for 2 dm. id take choudhury off just because ndidi has height and bring on praet plus take gray off for barnes or albrighton.

Edited by Shamomoa
  • Like 1

I will never understand how football managers, who obviously have more football knowledge than me, can see anything in Gray. 

Every time he's in our starting line up, my excitement for the game evaporates. 

He's been as shocking as he always is. 

Piss poor.

Kicking it forward to absolutely nobody.

Losing out on second balls.

Maddison's deliveries have been shocking.

Likes of Tielemans anonymous again.

Soyuncu with a rash error of judgement.

We need to put more pressure on them especially in midfield, we're making McTominay look like Paul fvcking Scholes.

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Just relieved we're only 1 down.

Don't think Man Utd have had all that many chances to make it more but sounds like we've gave them the chances to make it more and shown little in reply.

Big 2nd half needed.

The only save Kasper had to make was the free kick and that was comfortable... 

Playing quite well - Ndidi in particular. Don't think it was a penalty - Caglar got the ball. If we up our game a la the second halves against Chelsea and Bournemouth we can win this.United are a very average team. How many fouls does MacTominay have to make before he is booked?

• Thanks 1

I swear this is the exact same game as 12 months ago. Give away a careless penalty then be the better team but not score.

The occasion got the better of us early doors, which is such a shame.

I think we are playing OK, but need to go through the gears in the second half. The game is there to be won, despite being 1 down. I hope we go for it!

If we are being honest it's an absolutely disgusting performance from us. Set up completely wrong, why the need for 2 DCMs when United barely have an attacking threat? Why Maddison on the left again when it's failed to work a single time? Gray yet again has been given a chance and he's been frankly awful. Absolutely shocker. I'd make all three changes at half time and set up properly. 

• Like 4

Hope to see a different second half for us Can’t believe Pratkinson gives a soft penalty away for Rashyballs dive had to be Söyüncü on the receiving end of that dodgy decision but the lad has played well at the back !!

Pratkinson also allowing Manure to foul us and get away with it that sliding studs up fro young should have received a card !!

Just seen that penalty decision back on the replay.  If that goes to VAR, which it should do, rather than look for a offside which is within 0.0005 mm, it gets reversed.

Clearly Soyuncu gets to the ball first and Rashford dives over his leg as Soyuncu touches it.

Just what is the point of VAR if not used in situations like this?

• Like 3