Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Man Utd Away Match thread

1 minute ago, SO1 said:

I rarely ever make a comment on refs but Martin Atkinson has been shocking.

Yeah that pulling us up when breaking because a player was down (not a head injury) was quite bizarre...

• Like 3

Gray really not as bad as people making out, but he's not been great either. Really need to get our foot on the ball in the middle of the pitch, and that's just not likely to happen with Wilf and Hamza.

Take hamza off, drop maddison back, and chuck on Barnes, Perez, and Albrighton.

Despite our rather mediocre performance, man u have offered very little and are here for the taking.

Playing into their hands, we can't handle their press and when we do push on them they hit straight back with James. Gray looking uncommitted, he's got to do everything to get onto balls first and scare defenders.

Refs struggling too. Giving alot of very light stuff to United, no idea why he stopped our attack for a non-foul non-head injury.

Expecting a change if not straight away, then 10 mins in. Have a go at them lads

15 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

lol this scotsman commentator rimming utd even tho they've been gash

It's very strange that UK commentators are biased like that. Guys on Polish Canal+ are polar opposite heaping praise on us standing up to big United talking about Hamza and Maddison who should be the future of England team etc. Even called Leicester an elite club at one point when talking about Cags lol

Edited by Chester Dontlie
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

I will never understand how football managers, who obviously have more football knowledge than me, can see anything in Gray. 

Every time he's in our starting line up, my excitement for the game evaporates. 

He's been as shocking as he always is. 

I've always liked Gray but he's a level or two below where we want to aspire to be.

He'd be a decent signing for the likes of Bournemouth, Brighton or Aston Villa.

• Like 3

Gutted so far, we've shown them far too much respect and they look so average. No pogba, shaw, martial...this is far from their best XI yet we've set up as if they're all playing. Their entire midfield is slower than Wes ffs. 

Also, we've still not learnt how to play without 2 wingers, and we look lost in possession as a result. 

Knew Soyuncu would drop a clanger soon. Hopefully that's it now and he can go back to being a beast. 

Fingers crossed for a better 45...

8 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Unfortunately one of him and ndidi have to make way so we can create and play in the best shape we have and of the two, it has to be him. Choudarys doing ok but nothing more. 

Gray just doesn't seem to learn, it's all about him and he isnt good enough to be playing that way. We need albrighton and barnes to give us a chance. This formation means you can write the first 45 minutes off. 

I would be subbing Gray,anyway....but Choudry movement is what have gav e is our better periods....

too many posters have an all or nothing mentallity,believing  their way or nothing..!!     Create s a boring and Dark  match-thread..!!!

• Like 1