Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Tottenham Hotspur (H) pre match

Not expecting too much out of this one. I'd take a point right now.

Would love to see us set up with Maddison and Tielemans in central midfield, with Albrighton and Barnes wide, but fully expect both Ndidi and Hamza to start again with JM wide.

Would just like a better performance than today. I want to see us play like we did at the end of last season. We were onto something then. More cautious now for some reason.

1 minute ago, Shane said:

Schmeichel

Pereira, Evans, Soyuncu, Chilwell

Tielemans, Ndidi, Maddison

Perez, Vardy, Barnes/Albrighton 

I'd play albrighton and barnes and leave perez out, but either could work.

• Like 4

It's clear that Rodgers doesn't trust Tielemans and Maddison defensively to let them play in a 3 against the better sides. It's pointless shoving Maddison out wide just so they can both play, he needs to be central because we look miles better when he is. I'd drop Tielemans for Praet, go with Barnes and Albrighton/Perez (basically the same player) for Choudhury and Gray.

• Like 1

Just now, adejo92 said:

I'm going for another Rodgers ultra offensive exciting set up. 

Kasper

Ricardo Morgan Soyuncu Evans Chilwell

Gray Tielemans Ndidi Hamza Maddison 

Gray and Maddison are too attacking. Take them out as add Fuchs and Benkovic to the backline.

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, browniefox said:

FFS, just want we need. I expect at least 7 defensive minded players for this. Quite sad how quickly BR is losing my confidence, I don't think Puel frustrated me this quickly. 

Before today, if there was a league table for games since BR was appointed, we were third. You seriously need to get a grip and some perspective.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1