Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

FA Cup 2019/2020

Just now, Manini said:

If I was one of those sorts, I’d suggest match fixing, Everton have been that bad. One of the worst performances I can remember seeing. 

Trying to decide on who is the worst player, Digne or Walcott? are top of my list.

2 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Another example of people being too critical of our support when you look at other clubs. I've not heard a single Everton song and there's 6k of them at a derby. 

Yes - the fabled Merseyside derby . Mouthwatering cup tie selected for live tv coverage . Sounds like it’s being played in a library 

• Like 2

It will be interesting to see how Klopp plays out the rest of the season.

Might take the FA Cup seriously in the latter rounds if the league is wrapped up by early April....which is sh it for us.

Edited by Nalis

Everton's first team getting done in by Liverpool's kids lol 

But when you think of it, Everton's squad consists of many cast offs from the leagues big six.

Delph, Iwobi, Walcott especially, I wouldn't want those three anywhere near Leicester's first team.

6 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

i reckon when you put the context into it, that second half is the single worst 45 minutes of football i’ve ever seen from a professional team. 

Not a chance. Don't get me wrong it was an abysmal showing but you're only typing that because it's fresh in the memory. Young Liverpool side or not, they were still classy. 

1 minute ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Not a chance. Don't get me wrong it was an abysmal showing but you're only typing that because it's fresh in the memory. Young Liverpool side or not, they were still classy. 

mate it is everton’s biggest game of the season. they were playing against some 8 year olds. they haven’t won at anfield for 20 years. they’ve just spent a stupid amount of money getting carlo ancelotti as their manager. 

this was an absolutely monumental game for them. and they were handed an incredible chance to win. and they didn’t even have a half chance for the whole second half. not even one spell of pressure. not even one big tackle. literally just walked around for 45 minutes in their biggest game for years. 

11 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Wouldn't mind another crack at Liverpool in the cup.

I'd take Liverpool at home in the 5th round, possibly next round too (albeit we are more games than Liverpool in Jan) as I think they'll only play the first team from the quarters onwards.