Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
isaidno

FA Cup 2019/2020

4 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Just noticed the 5th round is on a Wednesday night!

Guess that is just like the the League Cup so might be treated as such.

Not ideal for travelling fans but then we aren't really thought of in such situations I guess.

Might not matter for you after your replay :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:

Just noticed the 5th round is on a Wednesday night!

Guess that is just like the the League Cup so might be treated as such.

Not ideal for travelling fans but then we aren't really thought of in such situations I guess.

Absolute disgrace, all for a shite winter break no-one wants. The FA really are bottlejobs when it comes to standing up to the Premier League.

12 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Early stages Leeds look decent. I think they’ll do well in Prem next season. 

people don’t watch championship football and just laugh at the results when leeds usually mess it up. but the football they play for 95% of every match is some of the best in the country. this is the same as every leeds game. they have 80% possession and 20+ shots. they don’t care who they’re playing. they just don’t score enough. 

if they had a finisher instead of bamford, which they probably will do when they go up, they will challenge for the top 6 let alone the bottom 3. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

people don’t watch championship football and just laugh at the results when leeds usually mess it up. but the football they play for 95% of every match is some of the best in the country. this is the same as every leeds game. they have 80% possession and 20+ shots. they don’t care who they’re playing. they just don’t score enough. 

if they had a finisher instead of bamford, which they probably will do when they go up, they will challenge for the top 6 let alone the bottom 3. 

Can i just ask no digs or anything but what is your obsession with leeds? For me im Leicester and nobody else. You seem to support leeds so was just wondering why that was. Each to their own if you have 2 teams.

5 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

Exactly this, but equally that’s why it makes it so hilarious when they do fail. It’s like “how on earth have they managed that?!”

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

Top 6.

Drinking on a Monday!!

This is their big game,so are going to be up for it.

Can they do it over a season,I think not.They go all out attack in the Prem,they will get mullered.

We know how hard it is to make the jump up and unless they heavily invest they will struggle.

Fans are brilliant btw and probably deserve more than what they have been dished up over the last decade.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

Can i just ask no digs or anything but what is your obsession with leeds? For me im Leicester and nobody else. You seem to support leeds so was just wondering why that was. Each to their own if you have 2 teams.

lived here for years, great fans, bielsa, funny cos everyone else hates them, loadsa reasons. 

i don’t support them or really care about their results. i found their end to last season as funny as everyone else. i just enjoy watching them because they are fu cking good to watch, as being proven again tonight. 

• Like 2

Just now, ScouseFox said:

lived here for years, great fans, bielsa, funny cos everyone else hates them, loadsa reasons. 

i don’t support them or really care about their results. i found their end to last season as funny as everyone else. i just enjoy watching them because they are fu cking good to watch, as being proven again tonight. 

Will be funnier when they implode again this season tho. Agree they are a great watch tonight but feel they needed to take one of them chances as Arsenal with probably score a spawny last min goal