Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Wilfred Ndidi

13 minutes ago, Goober said:

If he'd been fit all year he'd be comfortably up there with JJ and Youri for our POTY.

Sensational every time he steps on the pitch. Never thought he'd get close to surpassing Ngolo tbh but **** me he's good

He stays fit, could well be our POTY...we are only just over half way...!!

Kept us in it. Absolute war in the middle, they swarmed Youri and so stiffled Maddison. Ndidi kept fighting for everything, dominating them physically and superb defensively, at corners too. Without him their domination for most of the game would likely have buried us.

Also liking the new styled hair/beard growth. Makes him look abit more of a bastard, I mean he isn't one but it's good to intimidate.

Wont be long til the biggest clubs will be bidding for him. Hopefully we get a trophy before then and we could possibly make sure he leaves the country so we don't have to gawp at him twice a year . . . better yet keep him here, because I doubt there's gonna be any better than him for a while.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Nobody was ever claiming mendy to be better 

There has been, while Wilf was out injured there was plenty asking how he can displace Mendy when fit. Wilf is by far the better player I just think the fact Mendy was doing a job people must have forgotten how good and important Wilf is to the team. 

His improvement on the ball is the main thing for me. Not just win it and retain it, but he has the ability to initiate attacks with progressive distribution. Kante used to do that with his mobility.

Luckily for us, he still seems to be flying somewhat under the radar, at least in the media and fans of other teams who think he's just a very good ball winner.

He is the most indispensable of our main assets now, without a doubt.

Edited by martyn
  • Like 2

He's a phenomenal player, constantly getting stuck in, winning balls he has no right to, anticipating passes and intercepting, he's always looking around at where the danger might be.

A lot of out quick attacks start with him winning the ball or breaking up the play.

He really is our most Important player in my opinion.