Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Wilfred Ndidi

On 11/04/2021 at 11:36, FoxOnWheels said:

Quality player not going to knock him for a bad performance but after all the hours he must of trained during his career to be so poor at shooting I find bizarre 

That's what we use to say about his passing.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, tsintskaro said:

Comparing him to Kante tells you how delusional can you be from time to time

To be fair, Kante has been very mediocre for a year or so up until recently. It's easy to pick apart opinions when it flips again but it's not just the occasional glimpse when Ndidi appears to be an elite DCM. 

1 minute ago, tsintskaro said:

Wilf is a very good player but like too many of our players gets overhyped on here. He has been decent for the most part this season but below his best.

• Haha 1

Let's keep the pitchforks in the shed on this thread. Wilf is still one of the best players in his position in the league. Didn't have a great game last night and has been a little off form for a while but what happened straight after he went off ie 2 goals conceded in 15 minutes shows his importance to the team. 

• Like 4

Just caught the end of a piece about us on football focus. I’m sure I heard the female pundit say, “especially if ?? Is out for the rest of the season” implying someone got injured last night, unless I misheard. Who could she have been referring to?

1 hour ago, Farrington fox said:

Just caught the end of a piece about us on football focus. I’m sure I heard the female pundit say, “especially if ?? Is out for the rest of the season” implying someone got injured last night, unless I misheard. Who could she have been referring to?

Evans presumably.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 5waller5 said:

Is Wilf fasting? 

Maybe having an affect on his energy levels?

No, he is a christian. 

Only player fasting that I know of is Fofana. 

and regardless, it really is not a big deal. these players have more than enough resources to be fine fasting, fasting isnt that difficult and as a proffesional footballer whos in amazing shape like fofana theres no issue at all. fofana imo has been good besides yesterday. 

i wouldnt even criticise him too much, hes young, not like cags who has way more experience and should be able to be more of a leader at his age. 

5 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Wilf is a very good player but like too many of our players gets overhyped on here. He has been decent for the most part this season but below his best.

A bunch of “overhyped” players who’ve sat in the Top 4 of the most competitive and toughest league in the world for virtually all of 2 seasons. lol

We’re going through a bad patch, but no call for hyperbole and overreaction. Same players that ran rings around Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Spurs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, tsintskaro said:

Wilf is leading Ngolo on EVERY statistic this season despite having played LESS minutes, from tackles (where Wilf is the league leader per game) to assists, passing, and even dribbling. Statistics is obviously not everything in football, but makes a comparison between both hardly “delusional”.

Edited by NaijaFox

18 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

A bunch of “overhyped” players who’ve sat in the Top 4 of the most competitive and toughest league in the world for virtually all of 2 seasons. lol

We’re going through a bad patch, but no call for hyperbole and overreaction. Same players that ran rings around Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea and Spurs.

How is it tougher than Spain when you can sit third after losing a massive 8 games at home   Taking out Man C  and recently Chelsea there isnt  a really strong side when have Arsenal Liverpool Spurs  been so week