Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Wilfred Ndidi

18 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

He's still got 3 years left on his current deal, which was a big enough statement back in 2018 to offer him 6 years. Extend it and offer more money! He'll honestly not be sold for anything below £100m.

He signed a new deal last year I think, so I don't think we initially gave him 6 years.

7 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

When is Wilf going to get poached by a 'bigger' team? The sad day can't be far off, surely?

Maybe not this summer but summer 22 I feel. It’s inevitable he’s just so good I just hope it’s a power house like Barca or Real Madrid as couldn’t watch him in another team in this league :(

Who could be the next young defensive midfielder monster with the interceptions and tackles stats in Europe that we have got our eyes on!?

Edited by les-tah

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

Maybe not this summer but summer 22 I feel. It’s inevitable he’s just so good I just hope it’s a power house like Barca or Real Madrid etc as couldn’t watch him in another team in this league :(

Who could be the next young DM monster with interceptions and tackles stats in Europe that we have got our eyes on!?

Agreed, if he goes, hope its to an elite foreign club and not ****ing money clubs Man United, Chelsea etc.

Losing him will hurt much more than N'golo. We are so lucky to have players the quality of Wilf, Youri, Fofana, Riccy P, Maddison etc etc at this club. Truly a golden era and we should be aiming for the top 4 every season with this squad.

Hopefully Barcelona and Real Madrid are so up their own arses that they just won’t look at players from Leicester City! Can only see Manchester United or Manchester City being able to poach him & Man City don’t need a DM and hopefully Man United just don’t want to negotiate with Leicester again as I can see us demanding well above the Maguire fee. 

If we can stay competitive the hopefully they will stay. 

Edited by OhYesNdidi
  • Like 1

I think he has taken he game to another level, his getting better on the ball all the time.

He only played in 13 games this season in the PL.

When he's played we have won 9, draw 2 and lost 1 = 29 pts from 39 pts

When he's not played we have won 5, draw 2 and lost 5 = 17 pts from 36 pts 

I'd argue a fit Wilf for all 24 games we would be very close to Man City. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Wilf absolutely loves it at LCFC. If there is some consensus to sell him; it will be on ours and his terms and it will be a huge transfer fee.

We might want to finish top 4 though!

I might be totally wrong and you cannot ignore the lure of an elite club and the wages they offer but you do feel players like Ndidi, Youri, Maddison etc really love being at the club. Ndidi and Youri have both made strong roots in the surrounding area with their family too which is fantastic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

Wilf absolutely loves it at LCFC. If there is some consensus to sell him; it will be on ours and his terms and it will be a huge transfer fee.

We might want to finish top 4 though!

Yeah, I get the feeling he really loves being here, you don't hear him speak too much like Maddison or Schmeichel but everything about him screams settled and enjoyment.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

When is Wilf going to get poached by a 'bigger' team? The sad day can't be far off, surely?

Not many could afford him as surely we'd be after Maguire type money for him. Chelsea will hopefully go for Rice, Man City under Pep tend to go for more of a playmaking DM and Woodward at Utd is still having nightmares about having his pants pulled down over Slabhead!  

I think people overstate the whole big club thing in attracting players, at the end of the day it’s the football, lifestyle and wages that really count.

Man City had no issues attracting quality players after their cash injection, which in turn made them a much better team, attracting more quality. They aren’t a big club historically, and are based in a city that’s probably only slightly more attractive to a foreigner than Leicester, it’s no London in most people’s eyes and we are a good couple hours closer to the capital.

9 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

I think he has taken he game to another level, his getting better on the ball all the time.

He only played in 13 games this season in the PL.

When he's played we have won 9, draw 2 and lost 1 = 29 pts from 39 pts

When he's not played we have won 5, draw 2 and lost 5 = 17 pts from 36 pts 

I'd argue a fit Wilf for all 24 games we would be very close to Man City. 

And I think the 1 defeat came in a game when he had to play at CB ie Everton at home?

• Like 1