Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Wilfred Ndidi

5 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

Hopefully an upcoming club post, but we all need that clip available where Ndidi drew that foul and had a comedy melt down.

I've not seen it yet from anyone. 

Do you mean the one where the opponent just threw himself over within the vicinity of Wilf? 

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Do you mean the one where the opponent just threw himself over within the vicinity of Wilf? 

And it was right in front of the ref. Couldn't quite believe the replay. I suppose at least it wasn't done with a blood curdling scream. 

13 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Poetic justice their resulting free-kick led to our second goal. :cheers:

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Like 1

Brilliant today, but two notable things were his ability to turn on the ball and make half a yard, and his passing. The coaching team have definitely done well with Wilfred to improve these attributes.

His decision making is great these days too, moves it quickly and often keep it moving forwards too.

• Like 1

World class, without question. The wider footballing world won't agree until he's doing it in the Champions League but for me he has without doubt been performing to a world class level for well over a year now

On 21/03/2021 at 19:30, Webbo said:

Of all our players, he'd be the hardest to replace. 

Yep, looked through the results for the season and unless I am mistaken we have only list 1 in the league when he has played in midfield this season against arsenal at home. 

On 21/03/2021 at 19:58, deanolegend1989 said:

He has been absolutely world class for a good 2 years now.

I would not trade him and Youri for anyone in world football. Drink that in.

This.  We've got ourselves some midfield here! :D 

55 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

This.  We've got ourselves some midfield here! :D 

Its ridiculous to think that 2 of the best midfielders in the league play for Leicester City.

In fact, for CDM there’s probably only Fabinho who you might say is better than Ndidi when fit? Rodri is a good fit for Man City but would rather have Ndidi.

And for Youri I would say he is the best 8 in the league, pipping Gundogan, and Wijnaldum. The only other one is probably the Kanté twins who are probably in the top 5 in the league in both positions. But our boys are comfortably 2 of the very best in their positions and provide incredible balance to the team.

Edited by Foxes96

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How on earth did this guy not get a second yellow today lol

Amazed he didn't get sent off for that tackle on Bowen. Without a booking, he picks one up. 

Aside from that, I think it was a standard game for him. Definitely should have done better with that chance that got skied. Just needed to curl it in to the corner like Mendy did last week as opposed to going for power. 

It wasn't his best performance today.

We need leaders on the pitch, no so much with the verbal's as we don't seem to have many of them these days but with dominant aggressive controlled performances. Its essential that Ndidi, Evans,Cags and Vardy give us that throughout the pitch but today, Ndidi never led as he usually does. 

I'm sure we can all allow him a bad game!!!

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

How on earth did this guy not get a second yellow today lol

Amazed he didn't get sent off for that tackle on Bowen. Without a booking, he picks one up. 

Aside from that, I think it was a standard game for him. Definitely should have done better with that chance that got skied. Just needed to curl it in to the corner. 

You have actually seen Wilf shooting haven’t you?:whistle:

Edited by urban fox