Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Luton Town Match Thread

Just now, spacemunky said:

Bit different in this situation though. As a supporter of a lower club, I always cheer for former young players that have moved on to bigger and better things. That's really the best you can hope for them.

Absolutely. The Maidstone fans would be good for us if we were good enough to ever play the clubs our only decent players joined.

Just now, spacemunky said:

Bit different in this situation though. As a supporter of a lower club, I always cheer for former young players that have moved on to bigger and better things. That's really the best you can hope for them.

That’s fine but in my opinion it is wrong. I would congratulate him afterwards but wouldn’t cheer for him during the game. We aren’t Barca they could still win lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Err stupid question but for games that end a draw, does it go straight to penos? 

There's a bit of a break while penalty takers are chosen and then yeah penalty shootout happens. 

:ph34r:

• Haha 1