Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Dennis Praet

Not sure what player people are watching to compare him to King.

I don't see a player who is out of games for long periods but drifts into them like King did at all.

Praet is always on the ball and makes incredibly precise passes. True, sometimes he plays the safe pass too often but he's not a player I see drift in and out of games, I see a player who always wants and is on the ball.

Edited by Sampson
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Abrasive fox said:

Again. Jesus. 

He isn’t mate , flaky most of the time This Belgian lad , he is a lot better than silva but today he bossed a championship team Andy did that with his eyes closed at times, he has a better pass than Andy but Andy ghosted into boxes more, seriously this lad is decent but he still has a huge amount to prove 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nathan. said:

Hes pushing Tielemans for his place. 

I mean, no. He really, really isn't and I'm getting a bit bored of people calling for Tielemans to be dropped just because his form isn't as good as it was last year. 

Tielemans might have quiet games but even at 60% he's better than most of the centre midfielders in this league, including Mendy, Praet and Hamza. 

He and Maddison together is why we control games and it's not really a shock that the wheels threatened to fall off when we stopped being able to field them both. 

Look, I like Praet and earlier today he probably played the best pass of the season but even if he meant it, he doesn't do that consistently enough to be even close to dislodging the main two. He is exactly what we signed him to be, reliable backup in the middle of the park for a low cost. 

• Like 1

Like Praet alot, but what I notice is he starts the game a world beater and the longer it goes on the less I notice he's even on the pitch... more than capable back up comfortable stepping in anytime I'd think, a bit tougher and more consistent and he's a real player 

• Like 1