Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Dennis Praet

Just now, coolhandfox said:

He sure is, long my it continue!

You must have a fun life to go back looking for two month old comment :thumbup:

Not at all mate. My phone picks up the thread where I left off and I was just catching up. Point 2 is I am as high as a kite. Treated myself to some hawaian punch and my bdong loves it. Wasn’t trying to cause offence , just pondered what your opinions would be and such. Sorry man

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, casablancas said:

Not at all mate. My phone picks up the thread where I left off and I was just catching up. Point 2 is I am as high as a kite. Treated myself to some hawaian punch and my bdong loves it. Wasn’t trying to cause offence , just pondered what your opinions would be and such. Sorry man

No offence taken, I was only pulling your leg. 

Feels good to have two wins in the bag, feels like the boys are back! 

• Like 1

Looks like the player we thought he'd be. Sometimes it takes these guys a while to adapt to a new environment and Praet was one of those. Very glad that he hasn't been shipped out after a quiet start at the club. And what a bullet that was to clinch the win! Loving our midfield options.

6 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Obvious to some of us but sadly not to a fair few in our fanbase.

I dread to ask but where you getting this from? 

The blokes struggled for consistent game time has played very well in numerous games and seldom gives you anything less than a 7/10 performance at worst.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

A few on here haven't been overly enamoured with him for sure.

Have had a look through briefly and seen Gaelic calling him Andy King + so fair enough, he should stick too boxing. 👀

It is hard for me to comprehend anyone laying into him too much unless it’s purely for not being a high performance James Maddison towards the end of last season which is frankly ridiculous.

He was my man of the match and that was before I hear Piper say it haha.

BBC pissed me off saying it was Castagne who skinned the guy out wide which lead to Justin’s goal (I think) when it was Praet. The guy was phenomenal today and did very little wrong.

• Thanks 1

Always loved this guy since he started and the potential was always there.

Whats happened to all the naysayers now?!?

Praet last season was in some respects played out of his natural position and held back from given licence to move forward. Maddison had the same problem but he seems to be moving across the 18 yard box line and playing from side to side with freedom. I'm not sure of the change in BR's decision making but I'm not complaining. 

Go Praet... 

• Like 1