Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Dennis Praet

Clearly theres a classy player there, but I must've watched a different game to  you lot. Mediocre again imo. Anonymous for large part of the game and as good as the assist was, Castagne made it. A rusty Maddison looked a level above, even if it was against a beaten side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Let me qualify this next statement by saying I’m a huge fan

Let’s not get too giddy as he was bang average first half…. But, made up for it second half 

Need more of the second half Dennis please…!

Who was not bang average first half. He was not great but it's a team game and none looked more than average. Other than Cas.

3 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Who was not bang average first half. He was not great but it's a team game and none looked more than average. Other than Cas.

tbh i thought he was one of our better players first half. would have been in for a 1 on 1 if his touch had been a tad better, but honestly i can forgive players the odd bad touch if they're making good runs. also barnes' volley in the first half came from praet making a run in behind, and there were a couple other similar occasions too

I spent a fair part of that match wondering what position he could possibly be playing.  But whatever, he mostly played it well.

All talk of a falling out with BR is clearly nonsense.  Rodgers has to trust him, to give him this much free rein.

DPheatmap.JPG.a32d3826a95275360fec4c976fc84e9e.JPG

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, blaaklint said:

tbh i thought he was one of our better players first half. would have been in for a 1 on 1 if his touch had been a tad better, but honestly i can forgive players the odd bad touch if they're making good runs. also barnes' volley in the first half came from praet making a run in behind, and there were a couple other similar occasions too

Not saying he did bad one of the better players first half. But it was poor first 20 and we grew into it. As I said the new lad looked the player first half. I could not fault his second half.