Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool A Match Thread

Just now, funkyrobot said:

Describing Liverpool based on that 1st half performance as ‘Just too good’ shows a bit of (repressed?) red bias. They weren’t that great. We had too many not performing at their best - particularly Chilwell. But for a rare mistake from Evans we would’ve been going in at 0-0

Yes mate you’re right, closet red me, love them. YNWA. Please tell me where you got your PHD in advanced psychology. 

In fairness I’m out and about, I’m following the game on here and LiveScore. I’ve not been able to see how either us or them have played really. Generally speaking, they’re too good. I believe they’ll win the league easily. As I said afterwards, I wasn’t expecting anything today. 

I'm sorry but taking a winger off for a more defensive winger when he was one of only two attackers on the pitch and you're losing and you haven't had a single shot is just stupid. 

I don't care how much of a threat these are on the break this is ****ing limp so far. 

• Like 1