Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
treer

The high boot of Peroz

worst decision of an incredibly long list of incorrect decisions yesterday. he completely shit himself when he saw what was unfolding after perez beat van dijk to the ball. 

i've genuinely not been annoyed at a ref since jon moss gave west ham that penalty in 2016 but i was fuming from start to finish yesterday. was hard to even enjoy our equaliser because you just knew he was going to make sure we weren't doing anything but losing that match. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ScouseFox said:

worst decision of an incredibly long list of incorrect decisions yesterday. he completely shit himself when he saw what was unfolding after perez beat van dijk to the ball. 

i've genuinely not been annoyed at a ref since jon moss gave west ham that penalty in 2016 but i was fuming from start to finish yesterday. was hard to even enjoy our equaliser because you just knew he was going to make sure we weren't doing anything but losing that match. 

I was fully annoyed by him, every decision felt against us. Not saying we didn't commit fouls, but it felt like the 50/50 fouls went for them a lot. 

They probably deserved to win, but I was angry at how they won. If it was through nice play or some actual skill I'd have been less annoyed. But such a shit house of a penalty decision made it so much worse. VAR was meant to remove the bias big teams get at their home grounds, yet its done anything but that.

3 minutes ago, Focks said:

Refs / the FA / the press hate us.  Winning the league seriously pi$$ed them off

We are the football equivalent of Meghan Markle marrying into the royal family 

Megan Markle is a vapid, talentless, vainglorious, shit house married to a ginger hypocrit parasite. 

Never compare us to her again. 

• Like 1

he never gives us anything, remember him at arsenal away last season (perhaps season before) we had a stone wall pen from a handball (think it was holding basically punched it off ndidis dead) and he didnt want to know

lots of crap decisions yesterday, ultimately his fault hamza made the challenge on salah, was a clear push in the back by salah on soyuncu and should never have gone that far.

• Like 2

I'd like to know the reasoning with the ref giving the penalty (on balance I sort of understand why it was given) but he just stood there watching whilst Tielemans was on the receiving end of a rather worse tackle. Its not like he was a million miles away from it either.