Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

An Open Letter from Khun Top

2 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

If I'd invested serious money into a project i'd probably sacrifice a but of sleep to see how they were getting on 😂

Lovely note though, he's done a brilliant job of empowering his team around him. Club has made some very good appointments internally recently as well. 

Would guess I might be able to look it up with some effort (pfft) - but could you possibly tell us here who those appointments were?

23 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Would guess I might be able to look it up with some effort (pfft) - but could you possibly tell us here who those appointments were?

https://www.sportbusiness.com/news/barnett-takes-leicester-city-commercial-role-after-leaving-us-ski-snowboard/

One other to be announced i believe.

Edited by Abrasive fox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What else can  I say regarding Top & his wonderful father?  They are both out of the top drawer. I have been a City supporter for 55 years & so I realise without question what fantastic owners we have. Without question they have to be the best in all of the football league

I want to say to Brendan Rogers, that when the inevitable offers come along tempting you to leave our football club, don't just be tempted with a higher financial package. 

Consider how happy you are at LCFC. Consider what fantastic owners we have. Consider the ambitions & future plans they have for our club. Consider what a terrific squad of talented players you have to select from with money available to strengthen the squad even further. Just ask yourself if you could be better off elsewhere? 

I am sure that I speak for all of the supporters when I say that Leicester City F C  are going to be regarded as a TOP CLUB/TEAM  in the very near future with you as the manager & our current fantastic owners & board of directors backing you 100%

I apologise for the red line through the wording. I don't know what the cause of it is, so if anyone can tell me how to remove it, I would be grateful,

• Haha 1

You have used this

8 minutes ago, bluebeau said:

What else can  I say regarding Top & his wonderful father?  They are both out of the top drawer. I have been a City supporter for 55 years & so I realise without question what fantastic owners we have. Without question they have to be the best in all of the football league

I want to say to Brendan Rogers, that when the inevitable offers come along tempting you to leave our football club, don't just be tempted with a higher financial package. 

Consider how happy you are at LCFC. Consider what fantastic owners we have. Consider the ambitions & future plans they have for our club. Consider what a terrific squad of talented players you have to select from with money available to strengthen the squad even further. Just ask yourself if you could be better off elsewhere? 

I am sure that I speak for all of the supporters when I say that Leicester City F C  are going to be regarded as a TOP CLUB/TEAM  in the very near future with you as the manager & our current fantastic owners & board of directors backing you 100%

I apologise for the red line through the wording. I don't know what the cause of it is, so if anyone can tell me how to remove it, I would be grateful,

image.thumb.png.6be33923cf6a249e86fa6688713ad30f.png

• Haha 3

On 29/10/2019 at 17:04, Abrasive fox said:

Another lawyer on the board. In other news, our new General Counsel, Matthew Phillips is an absolute coup, very highly rated in the legal world. Will add some real value to our contract negotiations.

Top by name and Top by nature.  What a truly fantastic letter.

God - we are so very lucky to have this man and his family behind us and driving us on.

Do it Vichai against the Owl on Sunday!.

6 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Another lawyer on the board. In other news, our new General Counsel, Matthew Phillips is an absolute coup, very highly rated in the legal world. Will add some real value to our contract negotiations.

One of his specialities is anti doping law ....... that should get the top six conspiracy theory fanboys agitated.....

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

One of his specialities is anti doping law ....... that should get the top six conspiracy theory fanboys agitated.....

Haha. I think that’s Matthew Phillips, the QC. A different person. Our GC was previously Legal Director at BT. A corporate lawyer by trade. A good appointment.

1 hour ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Haha. I think that’s Matthew Phillips, the QC. A different person. Our GC was previously Legal Director at BT. A corporate lawyer by trade. A good appointment.

noted mickey ……………… have you ever seen them in the same room though ?????????

• Haha 1

On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 15:54, WilmslowFox said:

the indisputable leader of the gang.

On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 15:58, AKCJ said:

He's the boss, he's a VIP he's a championship.

10 hours ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

He's the most tip top

I think we may just have come up with a suitable song :scarf:

Sure somebody could work with this

• Like 1