Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Match of the Day 2019/2020

11 hours ago, StanSP said:

Also backed Hamza to effect saying that all midfielders track back and commit a foul. 

I hadn't seen it before but it's his thigh that catches Salah. There's no way he intends to injure him so Klopp can fvck off. 

why is nobody talking about the fact that just before Choudhurys foul that Salah blatantly fouled Soyuncu?  He put a big shove in his back sending him tumbling forward…

called karma I think?

Edited by Wolfox

Just now, Wolfox said:

why is nobody talking about the fact that just before Choudhurys foul that Salah blatantly fouled Soyuncu?  He put a big shove in his back sending him tumbling forward…

called Khama I think?

There's loads of people here talking about it! 

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

There's loads of people here talking about it! 

Quite right…  Corrected 

Do I have to trawl through every post now?!!!  I’ll take your word for it :thumbup:…. No pundit or commentator referenced it though….  It was so clear to me, so, amazed it wasn’t picked up on

3 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Quite right…  Corrected 

Do I have to trawl through every post now?!!!  I’ll take your word for it :thumbup:…. No pundit or commentator referenced it though….  It was so clear to me, so, amazed it wasn’t picked up on

Sadly media darlings Liverpool and Salah will get the bigger coverage every single time. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, smudger63 said:

Danny Murphy and Shearer getting a right mauling from Liverpool fans, because they didnt think it was a pen, and that Hamzas challenge wasn`t dangerous and was only a yellow card.  The media and their fans really couldnt understand why most fans of other clubs wanted Man City to win the title over them last season, but this is why, its because their fans are arrogant, believe that they have some kind of entitlement, and basically don`t only lose without class, but cant even win with class, and its been that way since i started going down in the 1970s, they`ve never changed.

They really are a loathesome lot!

Try living up here...

I have to listen to them on a daily basis how great they are, and no one supports their club like they do.

I witnessed yesterday about 5000 fans leaving when we scored to make it 1-1

Crap fans.

I think I've been to Anfied more than most of the Liverpool fans I know.

26 minutes ago, burbage12 said:

Try living up here...

I have to listen to them on a daily basis how great they are, and no one supports their club like they do.

I witnessed yesterday about 5000 fans leaving when we scored to make it 1-1

Crap fans.

You certainly have my sympathy having to live amongst their fans. 

8 hours ago, TK95 said:

There was nothing special about the Salah goal that won goal of the month on MOTD. I imagine the Liverpool fanboys hijacked the vote 

Well the Firmino skill was good, but yeah it wasn't an amazing goal. Tomori probably wins it for me.

15 hours ago, TK95 said:

There was nothing special about the Salah goal that won goal of the month on MOTD. I imagine the Liverpool fanboys hijacked the vote 

He needs it having had the appalling injury on Saturday that will probably mean he misses three minutes of football.

Guest Cujek
On 06/10/2019 at 10:08, burbage12 said:

Me and a mate at work was talking about this earlier, I have been Anfield and Old Trafford 3 times. 

Sometimes if I meet someone new, one of the the first questions I ask is who they support, if they say man u or Liverpool I ask em how many times a season do get to watch them? 

The usual answer is that they have never been, then I tell them how many times I been. 

I don't have a lot of friends, but it makes me happy to feel smug over these fans

On 06/10/2019 at 10:48, RonnieTodger said:

Had that Choudhury tackle been the other way round, no-one would be talking about it. Pathetic deflection tactic from them.

You those tackles to stop counter attacks every week. 

I'm sure clean cut Klopp has never seen Henderson or Milner take a player out during a game🙄

Just watched motd and can not see what the big fuss is over the hamza yellow. Wasn’t a red klopp needs to calm down. Wasn’t a pen either if that’s the other way around city do not get a pen and prob gets booked for a dive. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Collymore said:

We were playing with a guy called "Timans" in the first half according to the MOTD commentator! 

Loved it how Gary was having none of it when Shearer began to question if the Wood goal should have stood. Good man, Gary! 

She's the most annoying commentator ever!

• Like 2