Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Match of the Day 2019/2020

2 minutes ago, The Syrup said:

How is Prince William a Villa fan? Whats the link?

He likes the colours claret and blue, but hates gravelly voiced gingers and cockneys.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, The Syrup said:

How is Prince William a Villa fan? Whats the link?

My mate is one of the firemen who attended the helicopter crash. When they were invited to attend the KP with others involved for the royal visit Wills and Kate were sat on his table, he asked him this question. Apparently it’s something to do with the community feel of the club and what it does in the community. 

Was pleasantly surprised by tweedle dum and tweedle dummer (Maiiirphy and Shearer) for their opinions on our game but remember this, Shearer knows Gary can always bring out the "but you think kicking an opponent in the head is not a bookable offence" card from the Lennon incident.

18 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said:

Klopp ‘s ranting about Choudry challenge ‘you can not only go for the man’......How does he explain Alexander Arnold’s stamp on back of Yourri’s ankle.....No attempt to get the ball just to kick opponent. Could easily have done serious damage to his   Achilles’ tendon. Not even a yellow shown ...typical big team double standards

Wasn`t even mentioned by the panel on match of the day was it, but the more i see it, the worse and the more intentional it looks to me. 

I suppose only Alexander Arnold will know for sure if he meant it though, it was certainly more a red than Hamzas, which was given fairly as a yellow, although of course we should have had a free kick for Salahs blatant push on Soyuncu leading up to Hamzas challenge of course.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, irishfoxkev said:

Klopp ‘s ranting about Choudry challenge ‘you can not only go for the man’......How does he explain Alexander Arnold’s stamp on back of Yourri’s ankle.....No attempt to get the ball just to kick opponent. Could easily have done serious damage to his   Achilles’ tendon. Not even a yellow shown ...typical big team double standards

Damn right. Hamza's was not dirty at all, (you can't premeditate a thigh ankle injury ffs). TTA looked properly pre med dirty to me.