Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Match of the Day 2019/2020

Soccer Saturday isn't bad in fairness but it has a lot more time to get stuff in than MOTD.

MOTD really just seems a bit rushed now. Its almost impossible for them to talk their way through 6 or 7 games over a Friday/Saturday and make it look like they know what they are talking about.

You nearly would want to make it a 2 hour show and add another pundit or 2 so that the games are shared.

Edited by Blue ROI

1 minute ago, Blue ROI said:

Soccer Saturday isn't bad in fairness but it has a lot more time to get stuff in than MOTD.

MOTD really just seems a bit rushed now. Its almost impossible for them to talk their way through 6 or 7 games over a Friday/Saturday and make it look like they know what they are talking about.

You nearly would want to make it a 2 hour show and add another pundit or 2 so that the games are shared.

Ideally they should have a different pundit for each game that has actually watched the full 90+ minutes but with the same anchor.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Izzy said:

I love Lineker and he's still my boyhood hero, but I'd sack him off MOTD now (and Shearer)

They've been doing it for years and to me they seem a bit complacent now.

Time for a shake up and some fresh blood.

what No Gower...No Lineker,on TV.....!!!  Leicester cut off,who will be Left that can civilise the mob.....:unsure:

8 hours ago, Countryfox said:

I watched it when I got back in last night and tbf, even though I don’t like the bloke, his commentary was very good and inciteful. He seemed to spot things that could happen well in advance and was usually right.  Fair play.

Oh yeah, he is usually decent. Much better than several others on the scene these days.

1 hour ago, Master Fox said:

I quite like Ian Wright. 

My favourite. Always quite complimentary of us.

• Like 2

Love the brief interview and conversation with Rodgers. 

Really like the final comments about how good it is to be in the stadium and how much of a community it is like when you're in and around the city now. 

Good to hear Chapman say all 3 of them (he, Richards, Kilbane) all felt like something special is happening here when they're in the ground. 

It's a really good time to be a fan of Leicester again :wub:

• Like 1

Loved the Mark Chapman comments towards the end of interview with Brendan about the feel good factor they all felt the minute they arrived at the ground from car park to receptionist....everyone has a smile on their face.....reminded me of meeting Kevin Kilbane at Dublin Airport on the way to Seville CL match and he told us he always loved going to Leicester games as a pundit precisely for that. Met him at Birmingham airport the morning after and he was enthusing whahat a great night it had been and one of the best atmospheres he had experienced . This coupled with seeing how happy and smiley the players are is proof we are probably one of the beat run clubs around and potentially on the verge of greatness again 🦊🦊

• Like 4