Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hangryfox

Charlie Nicholas’ Predictions.

12 minutes ago, Hangryfox said:

This is my first thread, so be kind.

Does anyone else read Charlie Nicholas’ premier league predictions?

he rarely ever predicts us to win. Today he predicted us to draw 2-2. Actually, most weeks, he predicts us to draw. 

I don’t particularly like him anyway to be honest. 

f##k him!

Up the Foxes!

And miserable Lawro predicted a Brighton win, what a numpty

• Like 1

EXCLUSIVE: Really old and out of touch former players from 30 years ago still thinking it's a bygone era!!!

Read how pundits are still spouting out incorrect clichés, outdated and outmoded information because traditional media hate getting with the times! 

Edited by LC/FC
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Syrup said:

Thats why they stick to being a pundit, they'd get found out if they took a management role. Tim Sherwood said a week or 2 ago that he'd take every Arsenal player ahead of a Leicester player in his team. You can see why Sherwood's managerial career fell on its arse

Still bitter from 2015 when his failings as a manger were horribly exposed by us

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I like Charlie Nich, i don't get why people take this stuff so seriously. It's a bit of fun ffs get a grip of yourself we're 2nd and you're getting wound up about some pundit predicting us not to win

But this is a positive as we're doing so well, this is the only thing that people can think of to complain about. 

50 minutes ago, The Syrup said:

Thats why they stick to being a pundit, they'd get found out if they took a management role. Tim Sherwood said a week or 2 ago that he'd take every Arsenal player ahead of a Leicester player in his team. You can see why Sherwood's managerial career fell on its arse

That's why we are 11 points ahead of Arsenal and Tim Sherwood is a tw@t.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

Welcome to FT. I hope you find it to be as entertaining, informative, unbiased, high-brow and sensible as you'd hoped it to be. :thumbup:

STFU 

:ph34r:

2 hours ago, Hangryfox said:

he rarely ever predicts us to win. Today he predicted us to draw 2-2. Actually, most weeks, he predicts us to draw. 

f##k him!

Up the Foxes!

Same with Merson too Lawrence & Nicholas & co have a problem with Little Leicester being this high in the table for some reason #COCKWOMBLES !

2 hours ago, The Syrup said:

Did he really say that?  If he did he should NEVER get another job in football again.  I'm actually dumbfound.

• Like 1

f##k him!

Up the Foxes!

Who is he ?

• Like 1

f##k him!

Up the Foxes!

Strong first post. F##k him and f##k the rest of them. 

19 minutes ago, pazzerfox said:

Did he really say that?  If he did he should NEVER get another job in football again.  I'm actually dumbfound.

Looks like the video has been taken down from YouTube, but its Sherwood and Shearer discussing the game. The look on Shearer's face was priceless when Sherwood was talking about it. The video was mentioned in the post-match thread from the Arsenal game https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/121063-arsenal-2-0-post-match-thread/page/13/