Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Loathsome Leicester City FC Pictures (Not for the weak minded)

30 minutes ago, fox766 said:

Yes and me too. Still vaguely remember the rant that Danny Baker went on after for it on 5live and think i'm sure he got sacked for it. 

I remember that too "there is a maggot in the golden core of English football and that maggot is referee's.". 

How many times has he been sacked by the BBC? Didn't he get sacked the other day for comparing the royal baby to a monkey? 

1 hour ago, fox766 said:

Yes and me too. Still vaguely remember the rant that Danny Baker went on after for it on 5live and think i'm sure he got sacked for it. 

Me too - I was at the game and was convinced that our name was on the cup that year up to that moment . Danny Baker did indeed get sacked for a number  of comments one of which was an encouragement to City fans to hunt down the ref and put a burning cross on his front lawn lol

On 27/11/2019 at 18:35, Chrysalis said:

Got themselves removed from history, try to find the name of directors etc. during that wise period and its as if they have requested to have their names wiped.

Pierpoint still has 'Former Chief Executive of Leicester City' in his twitter bio.

https://twitter.com/BarriePierpoint?lang=en

Hasn't used it for a good year and a half mind. Still a cvnt mind.

Edited by Finnaldo

4 hours ago, surrifox said:

Me too - I was at the game and was convinced that our name was on the cup that year up to that moment . Danny Baker did indeed get sacked for a number  of comments one of which was an encouragement to City fans to hunt down the ref and put a burning cross on his front lawn lol

Always liked him personally:thumbup:

On 26/11/2019 at 23:49, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Few things more terrifying than seeing Rab Douglas hurtle from his line after hesitating for what seemed like a lifetime. 

Wasn't his first game at Sheff U on the telly? Had an absolute mare, floundering all over the place from start to finish.

10 hours ago, Paddy. said:

Anyone remember this? 

I'm still angry about it now!

I'm still fuming and would love to dump them out of the cup with an absolute shitter of of a cheating penalty to go in our favour. 

On that night though, it was backs against the wall stuff from us and I don't remember us attacking that much.

Had it gone to pens though, I think we'd have done them as Kasey was in fantastic form. 

Edited by Hollyfox

4 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

That’s my point with hindsight,

would that have happened had we not gone through the pain of relagation🤷🏻‍♂️

Undoubtedly you are correct, looking back it’s the relegation that need to happen. 

Not only the relegation though, the bringing in Nigel Pearson, and some solid professionals who had a job to do and did it unbelievably well.

Who would have thought on that day, away at Stoke with Harry Worely running the midfield and Barry’s hayles our big hope for goals, just a few years later we’d  have won three league titles and playing Athletico Madrid in the quarterfinals of the Champions League 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Still feel sorry for him, he wasn't as bad as people made out and certainly didn't deserve some fans chanting Weale at him!  (Who won his place back and then made howler after howler). I'm so glad we have Schmeichel now.

He was - he was really, really bad. Weale wasn't any better after coming back into the side but before had been relatively fine. No need for him to be dropped for Sven's mate.