Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

"can score out of nothing"... my god, it's true! I'm being serious. Just thinking back, I've described some of his goals as near comedic. He seems jammy, but by luck or design he does manage to find the net. Shots that have almost no right to go in do. 

He's a clown, can sometimes play like he doesn't even know the rules, misses sitters, fluffs control, gets in the way, falls over, passes to the opposition but then... he just does something that makes you think all the clowning about is a decoy. 

Enigma doesn't cover it. He's not my 1st choice, for all I've said, but I can certainly see why others might take a different view.

Edited by taupe

13 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

4312 (4321) fits him into the team, keeps us solid in the middle and with dependable orthodox full backs. Creativity and clever movement up front. 

This is too logical, simple and obvious a solution for Rodgers to go for it. 

2 hours ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Once Brendan's p***Ed off half the team and they decide to leave, than when he goes..... he's going to leave us in such a mess.

This is what worries me.  He needs to go while we've still got a nucleus of players left that a new manager can re-energise and base the eventual rebuild around.

End of last season would have been best, but that ship's sailed now.

• Like 1

Hardly a fan of Nacho. Vardy is the striker who i am fan of, but sadly hes time is coming to an end and he should be used as a impact sub

another sad fact is that i dont believe Daka is the man... I really hope i am wrong

anyway, Nacho has done things striker should be doing so he needs more game time

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Product of 84 said:

Why not? Brendon wants wingers to play his way. Well let's see it

Then we need to buy wingers and not put strikers there. Daka cannot dribble or take man on and that’s not one of Vardys strengths either.

Iheanacho is not a 9 either, better behind the striker

38 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Its not rocket science, get Nacho on the pitch and see him rack up goals and assists. Oh he hasn't got a great 1st touch, he's too slow, hasn't got the work rate. Blah blah blah. Whilst here, he averages a goal+assist just over a game and a bit, something like 108mins. By comparison Maddison averages a goal/assist 158 mins, Vardy 130mins. He's wasting the best years of his career here with a buffoon like Rodgers in charge. 

I completely agree. Here, here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mod hero said:

Then we need to buy wingers and not put strikers there. Daka cannot dribble or take man on and that’s not one of Vardys strengths either.

Iheanacho is not a 9 either, better behind the striker

I don't disagree. 

I guess if you want Iheanacho, with the players we have, we'd have to play 352 but I think you'd then have to sacrifice Madison.

2 hours ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Vardy can longer play up top on his own. He’s a yard off his peak. Play him with Nacho and they’ll both bare fruit. 

Vardy left

Nacho center

Daka right

Carnage

:ph34r:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mod hero said:

Wingers/wide forwards, either way my point is the same. 

We've seen ourselves how effective Vardy was playing just left of Iheanacho when he went on his scoring spree. Daka has also performed on the right of a forward at Salzburg. Can't be any worse than the drivel being served up with our 3 at the back nonsense. If nothing else, the potential of Vardy, Iheanacho and Daka running at you as a defender would give them more to think about at the moment. Mind you, it may require a few balls travelling in a forward direction which may cause uneasiness for Brent heaven forbid! 🤣

• Like 3

Wrong thread. Was laughing at Spurs.

Feel I should say something nice about Nacho so I'm just going to say I think he'd be a polite man and good company. If I had to have afternoon tea with any of our current crop; he'd be one of the likely candidates I think.

Edited by The People's Hero
  • Like 1