Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

44 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

I have to say, some of what he had to say made me laugh out loud, probably I didn't see all of it ๐Ÿ˜…ย 

I never saw anything he posted, but I know this place well enough by now to know that if you donโ€™t conform to the millennial agenda you get banned. He probably told an unacceptable knock knock joke.

Edited by SheppyFox
  • Haha 1

At least Kelechi is keeping himself occupied.

ย 

From the 4 pages of google hits I learnt it is a Nigerian bitcion banking app. Apart from charging to be a crypto middlle man they will lend you 50 dollars for every 100 dollars of bitcion deposited as security- kelechi seems enthusiastic so it must be secure......

ย 

โ€œI am from the streets, and I always long to be a part of a solution that empowers people. I believe Bitcoin is a true empowerment tool and I am excited to be partnering with Bitnob to bring this to millions of people on my continentโ€.

ย 

Any traders or economist types on here who can tell us the difference between Nigerian shirt sponsers, Bitnob and our shirt sponsers, FBS?

Edited by He aint bald
spelling

3 hours ago, He aint bald said:

At least Kelechi is keeping himself occupied.

ย 

From the 4 pages of google hits I learnt it is a Nigerian bitcion banking app. Apart from charging to be a crypto middlle man they will lend you 50 dollars for every 100 dollars of bitcion deposited as security- kelechi seems enthusiastic so it must be secure......

ย 

โ€œI am from the streets, and I always long to be a part of a solution that empowers people. I believe Bitcoin is a true empowerment tool and I am excited to be partnering with Bitnob to bring this to millions of people on my continentโ€.

ย 

Any traders or economist types on here who can tell us the difference between Nigerian shirt sponsers, Bitnob and our shirt sponsers, FBS?

FBS is a trading app in which you hope to make money for yourself off currencies or stocks or whatever. Bitnob is a money transfer app specializing in remittances by bitcoin.

ย 

A remittance is when someone working abroad sends money home to financially support their family. Nigeria has the 10th most remittances by value. This company is Nigerian. Easy to see how Kelechi fits into that and why he's an obvious choice as brand ambassador.

ย 

Easy to get lost in the PR nonsense and have no clue what they're on about. The problem with international money transfers is you run into transaction fees and restrictions from the leaving and/or entering countries. Not that I have a clue how it's done from the UK to Nigeria. Wouldn't it be great if some company made it cheaper and easier? Bitnob! Through the power of bitcoin! Have a better way!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Easy to get lost in the PR nonsense and have no clue what they're on about. The problem with international money transfers is you run into transaction fees and restrictions from the leaving and/or entering countries. Not that I have a clue how it's done from the UK to Nigeria. Wouldn't it be great if some company made it cheaper and easier? Bitnob! Through the power of bitcoin! Have a better way!

So its money laundering?

5 minutes ago, adam1 said:

So its money laundering?

No, it's international money transfer cutting out the banking lizards - like western union -ย  who take their cut. Hence Kels' 'power to the people' warcry.ย 

ย 

Dunno about the lending bit tho. That sounds dodge.

ย 

Love the fact that Kels is anti lizard tho. The new David Icke!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

No, it's international money transfer cutting out the banking lizards - like western union -ย  who take their cut. Hence Kels' 'power to the people' warcry.ย 

ย 

Dunno about the lending bit tho. That sounds dodge.

ย 

Love the fact that Kels is anti lizard tho. The new David Icke!

Until you're trying to move ยฃ10k out of the UK without declaring. Or entering Nigeria with $10K usd without declaring. Granted very few transactions are going to hit those thresholds. But whether a government wants a paper trail or a cut, they will punish you for failing to comply.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Until you're trying to move ยฃ10k out of the UK without declaring. Or entering Nigeria with $10K usd without declaring. Granted very few transactions are going to hit those thresholds. But whether a government wants a paper trail or a cut, they will punish you for failing to comply.

There's nothing to declare people do it all the time

1 minute ago, honeybradger said:

I often look back and wonder where we would be as a club if Rodgers had rewarded his performance in 20/21 with a place in the first team. I genuinely believe that if he was treated fairly by rodgers he would be considered one of our star players.

Heโ€™d probably be our top scorer

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Should start up top with Vardy if Rodgers wants to persist with the back 5. This combo saved his ass in the past and may do it again.

Five at the back only worked in 20/21 because of Ian I think. We adapted that formation as all our wingers were ****ed so had no choice but to play two up front. Ian carried us and almost single handedly got us in the top four. It was only our woeful defending especially from corners that cost us so much.

ย 

I'm not that against 5 at the back if it gets Ian in the team.ย 

ย 

Should be dropping Tielemans, playing KDH, Ndidi and Maddison in the hole imo

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

Five at the back only worked in 20/21 because of Ian I think. We adapted that formation as all our wingers were ****ed so had no choice but to play two up front. Ian carried us and almost single handedly got us in the top four. It was only our woeful defending especially from corners that cost us so much.

ย 

I'm not that against 5 at the back if it gets Ian in the team.ย 

ย 

Should be dropping Tielemans, playing KDH, Ndidi and Maddison in the hole imo

4312 (4321) fits him into the team, keeps us solid in the middle and with dependable orthodox full backs. Creativity and clever movement up front.ย 

Rodgers trying to shoehorn his favourites into the formation killed any chance of going toe to toe with Arsenal.ย  Vardy was the only outlet and the two CBs figured him out easily. Kelechi looks awkward and unorthodox to both friend and foe. You can't be sure what he'll do next. That is his ammunition.ย 

• Like 3