Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Kelechi Iheanacho

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of the other Premier League teams I'm sure would love to have Nacho in their strikeforce and we barely use him.

Scores and then is dropped? He must wonder why he bothers.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He did - not recent 

he isn’t wrong about that either  - but you don’t not pick mess cos he isn’t good in the air …..

Around the time of the FA Cup run wasn't it? Just thought it was a bit of a shit thing to say considering the form he was in and the fact he has previously clearly suffered from a lack of confidence. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bovril said:

Around the time of the FA Cup run wasn't it? Just thought it was a bit of a shit thing to say considering the form he was in and the fact he has previously clearly suffered from a lack of confidence. 

It could have been early last season to justify why he wasn’t getting in the side after he’d had a decent run later the previous campaign 

Nacho first ball control is crap,but once he has it...he's pretty slick..

We have lost many good created chances/games because of Nacho's lack of ball control.....

So let's not overrate him too much.

I would prefer him now to start a 7-10 game run,to see if he can turn our fortunes up front.

• Like 1

He really annoys me but he's an enigma.

Seriously awful first touch, ****s a huge amount up with his brain being too slow to keep up with his feet but then he'll either produce a really important goal or a worldy for us and I'm back to only wanting to hate and berate him but thanking God for him.

Seriously confuses and compounds the hell out of my opinion of him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, g7fox said:

He’s also made and put away chances from nothing too, he’s a top talent thats not being used. 

In that period of time where he was single handedly dragging the team into Europe, he scored a goal against Palace that is one of the best strikes of a ball you’ll ever see. Out of nothing. Class player

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Nacho first ball control is crap,but once he has it...he's pretty slick..

We have lost many good created chances/games because of Nacho's lack of ball control.....

So let's not overrate him too much.

I would prefer him now to start a 7-10 game run,to see if he can turn our fortunes up front.

Hope that's tongue in cheek and a joke at Rodgers expense?

• Haha 1

On 23/09/2022 at 17:58, bovril said:

Did Rodgers make some comment about the ball bouncing off him or did I dream that? 

Yep, I suppose it's a bit like shit doesn't seem to stick to Rodgers either. 

The difference being that if you give Nacho time, he delivers an end product. 

Edited by volpeazzurro