Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Justin - Fulham

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Fulham are keen in trying to get him on-loan in January.

It would be a shame but he probably does need game time. His trouble is that Ricardo is just an absolute monster. If either of the full backs can keep their match fitness, he's just not getting a look-in.

A loan with an instant recall option would probably be the best move really.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

We'll, it would certainly give us a better idea if he's anywhere close good enough to eventually replace Ricardo.

He's decent but a long way behind Ricardo. He has a lot to learn to get to premiership standard. But then he's still quiet young. 

He'd probably learn more here working with BR. But then again he needs competive football to improve him mentally and match hardened.  I'd be inclined to let him go on loan as its only for 4 months. Then get him back into the fold for preseason.  I suspect though he. may not be allowed go. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

I might be wrong but is he not the only natural cover in the full back positions?  If so then would be daft to let him leave on loan as you are then one injury away from a real problem, irrespective of whether he could do with games or not.

Fuchs is excellent cover for left back, probably one of the best backup options in the league. No right fullback though.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

I might be wrong but is he not the only natural cover in the full back positions?  If so then would be daft to let him leave on loan as you are then one injury away from a real problem, irrespective of whether he could do with games or not.

Absolutely agree with this, we need to retain these players as who knows what the season may throw at us. It wouldn't look great at all if we have injuries or suspensions for critical games with Europe/Cup games at stake. 

From what I've read, he had already turned down several moves as he didn't consider them right for him, he came here knowing the situation and knew he would be back up for now, he has been in pretty much every matchday squad and knows he can come on at either full back position should there be a issue with the players starting, 

I doubt very much he thinks that situation has changed since he joined so I reckon he sees out this season. We have 2 cup competitions as well as the league coming up, then next year, a good chance at European football again meaning more games. His time will come cwnt see any reason for us to be looking to loan him in jan or next season.

• Like 1