Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

5 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

I'm by no means expert but it looked pretty serious the way he went down. I'm sure someone far more knowledgeable will correct me but it looked like an MCL to me, maybe an ACL. Hope I'm wrong. 

Think he'd be in a lot of pain if so?

Looked more like an impact injury, but perhaps on an area where he'd previously got injured. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Think he'd be in a lot of pain if so?

Looked more like an impact injury, but perhaps on an area where he'd previously got injured. 

I hope you're right mate although I thought he went down without the opposition guy really going anywhere near him but I may well have that wrong - I can't really remember it too clearly tbh.

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

I hope you're right mate although I thought he went down without the opposition guy really going anywhere near him but I may well have that wrong - I can't really remember it too clearly tbh.

Definitely look like a collision to me from my view.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Thought it was after a challenge. If Rodgers says a few weeks then it’s probably ****ed tho 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Timmy on the left, Big Dan on the right. :thumbup:

Got to go for this. Failing that Albrighton at right back. Thomas got bullied away at West Ham last season.  

6 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Fingers crossed its just a few months, rather then the rest of the season.

The lucky thing is we’ve got a 6 week break coming up. So that will take some time away. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Would rather keep Big Dan in the centre where he's played so well recently and built a partnership with Faes.

So would I,  but was looking for a way to not play Luke against Antonio