Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

Just now, South Shire Fox said:

Think id rather share a bath with my nan then see Amartey play RB again

Maybe Albrighton, this is all to stop Luke getting ripped a new one Antonio again

This is a position we couldn't afford to lose someone with Ricardo out. 

I'd like to see us get Praet in for a go - I'm sure he could do a job in that role. 

I don't think Thomas has progressed enough to be given starts in the PL. He offers absolutely nothing going forwards and his defensive abilities are pretty average against a half decent winger.

• Like 3

City assistant manager Chris Davies said after the win over Newport: “He’s in the dressing room, and he’s felt something there, so he’ll have to have a scan. But I haven’t seen or spoken to him yet, so I don’t know what it was.”

4 hours ago, Collymore said:

This is a position we couldn't afford to lose someone with Ricardo out. 

I'd like to see us get Praet in for a go - I'm sure he could do a job in that role. 

I don't think Thomas has progressed enough to be given starts in the PL. He offers absolutely nothing going forwards and his defensive abilities are pretty average against a half decent winger.

Hallllloooo Thomas won the FA.cup & has had more good games than poor..

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

My dude, he had a bad game. Not sure how he's meant to grow or improve if he's written off every time he does. 

He's not world class and might not ever be but if JJ is injured then he's comfortably our best available left back and he'll play. 

You can rock him to sleep this time

Of course you are correct, he needs experience but he does seem to be in a bit of weird Brendan limbo at the moment, not sure where he goes from here

10 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

You don't think he wouldn't have been begging to play to prove his versatility on the right too?

With an England spot up for grabs you can bet he'd want every chance to shine.

Ffs wheres his England chance now?

More importantly he will now be unavailable for us.

Last i heard, players didnt pick themselves (Even in a Rodgers team)