Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

James Justin

i’ve been on his back a fair bit this season but he was amazing today against one of the hardest players to go up against. 

Traore may have rubbish end product but it’s so rare that he’s that quiet in a game and that’s largely down to justin’s performance today. 

especially in comparison to chilwell having a mental breakdown a   few years ago 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

In other games, he's not been as bad as people have made out. And there's a tendency to over-exaggerate on some occasions.

Today was very good, and he deserves credit for keeping Traore at bay. Justin nullified him very well. Deserved the clean sheet.

• Like 3

We should clearly be going back in for Gosens in Jan. Justin is filling in at left back. Him and Castagne should be competing for right back (also meaning one can double up as RW cover. He is starting to look more comfortable in his sprinting and physicality now which was his major positive before the injury.

9 hours ago, baldeagle said:

Actually defended well today 

Couple of early moments against the bodybuilder, in the main he coped well and having seen the block he made again on MOTD he definitely meant, that little leg movement.

Still think he has a good future in the game and he is slowly removing some form and fitness.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Hopefully just a precaution after his last knee injury

Didn’t look like he was in pain

Hopefully just jarred it? Didn’t see what made him go down

Looks like he just got hit on it so as fragile as knees can be, I'd be surprised if that caused a big injury.

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Hopefully just a precaution after his last knee injury

Didn’t look like he was in pain

Hopefully just jarred it? Didn’t see what made him go down

similar to last time as he sat still on the turf 

Did they do all all the physio tests to check for knee ligament?  Appeared to be an impact on a hanging leg so possibly not severe ligament though noticeable that they didn’t allow him to limp off 

I'm by no means expert but it looked pretty serious the way he went down. I'm sure someone far more knowledgeable will correct me but it looked like an MCL to me, maybe an ACL. Hope I'm wrong. 

Edited by Tielemans63
  • Like 1