Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AndyNCH

Norwich fan in peace

58 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Didn’t they come here and tear up the town centre a few years back, nobs.

Mind you the Sutton (appreciate no one else here’s going to say that) Gunn era was great to watch as a kid, quite mad how many players they had in the early 90s that went on to play for us, Eadie, ullathorne, prior, to name a few.

Their was a fair bit after our 4-0 win, which was a shocker as we rarely even scored in those days. 

Norwich brought a lot of fans, they left early to go into the city and it caused a bit of trouble but not exactly sure who started it. 

I think that's what affected our FA Cup allocation a couple of years later. 

High Risk

30 minutes ago, murphy said:

I mean...why?  If someone posts something complimentary from another club, why do you feel the need to trash theirs?

Hate the way some of our fans are so patronising now that we are having our time in the sun.

Happy fcking Christmas.

It’s nothing personal about the guy who posted.

But in him having done so, a discussion has started about Norwich City (see comments like “I’ve always liked Norwich”, “I was a fan of your team in x year” etc) and I’ve simply contributed to that discussion with my honest opinion.

Nothing as a result of our recent success, it’s something I’ve always felt. As I said, hope they have a good day out on Saturday but I just find Norwich a bit boring - lock me up and throw away the key!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

Their was a fair bit after our 4-0 win, which was a shocker as we rarely even scored in those days. 

Norwich brought a lot of fans, they left early to go into the city and it caused a bit of trouble but not exactly sure who started it. 

High Risk

Pretty sure most of those arrested were theirs.

3 hours ago, AndyNCH said:

Posted here a few times and keep an eye on Leicester's progress.  I kind of think it's a club like Norwich, really nothing to dislike about it!!  Anyway, piece in our local news today.  Some folk doubted Maddison when he made the big money move to you guys but I'd watched him for years, saw him play up in Scotland.  The man truly has talent.  Don't hammer us too much on Saturday please and link!... https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/canaries-james-maddison-leicester-city-premier-league-reunion-1-6420480

I like Norwich tbf, unfortunately there are alot of fans from other clubs that don’t share your opinion with liking us, 

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

Really. Reminds me of that twat Everton have. Absolutely no place for the modern day robbie savage. We have moved on.

Sounds like you’ve got more of an issue with young lads having long blonde hair more than their ability to play football if I’m honest Sir

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stadt said:

I dislike it when too many people say they like us, you're a bit of wet club if that's the case. Norwich are so inoffensive and we're getting a bit like that these days (established top 6 don't like us now, mind). 

It’s a bit different though most just like seeing us gatecrash the top 6 (apart from the top 6).

I also find People like our team, but not our fans.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AndyNCH said:

Posted here a few times and keep an eye on Leicester's progress.  I kind of think it's a club like Norwich, really nothing to dislike about it!!  Anyway, piece in our local news today.  Some folk doubted Maddison when he made the big money move to you guys but I'd watched him for years, saw him play up in Scotland.  The man truly has talent.  Don't hammer us too much on Saturday please and link!... https://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/canaries-james-maddison-leicester-city-premier-league-reunion-1-6420480

There's no way this is a nailed on victory for us and if we start to think that way then we're destined for an upset. 

Will be a tough game where we'll need to be prepared and up for it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Didn’t they come here and tear up the town centre a few years back, nobs.

Mind you the Sutton (appreciate no one else here’s going to say that) Gunn era was great to watch as a kid, quite mad how many players they had in the early 90s that went on to play for us, Eadie, ullathorne, prior, to name a few.

Mark Robins was another, although that was pre O'Neill who we also got from Norwich. A few went the other way too, including Steve Walsh :cry:.

Edited by Captain...

4 hours ago, AndyNCH said:

Where are you 

Let's be avin yoooooooou 

4465956.jpg

I guess there are a few Canaries following our progress because of Madders which started me thinking about obscure reasons why we look out for the results of other teams.

I lived in Liverpool to the age of 5 before moving to Leicester in 1970. Our house was bought by a Liverpool player by the name of Dougie Livermore who, my parents tell me, turned up to view the house with Brian Hall both pissed as farts.

He was sold to Norwich a few months later and we kept in touch so always looked out for their results and he would get us tickets when City played them.

I can’t find an old picture of him online but I am sure he used to rock a proper scouser perm at the time.

Anyone else look out for other teams?

6 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

I always quite like a premier league with Norwich in it, I don’t know why, maybe the memories of Jeremy Goss and Bryan Gunn against Bayern Munich in my younger years.

After the weekend I wish you the best of luck and hope you guys can stay up this year.

They've always got a mental match or 2 in them. Remember that 5-4 or whatever it was against liverpool a couple years  back? 

8 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Wrong “TWAT, YOU’RE SHIT AHHHHHH” was sung by cavemen to dinosaurs.

After seeing, this I noticed the post below yours had a YouTube video on and I was really hoping it was a video of cavemen shouting this at dinosaurs. It rather unsurprisingly yet disappointingly wasnt. 

Guest Markyblue
9 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

High Risk

It was a group of Norwich fans on a stag do and some of ours in the town, handbags at most. A riot it certainly wasn't.